Having trouble inputting dates to my car, microwave and some embedded chips

Post by blackm » Thu, 01 Apr 1999 04:00:00

> Can someone help me.

You will soon find yourself frequently repeating this phrase.
pinhead.

Whizzzzzzzzzzzzzzzzz......Plonk!
--
 blackmo

1. Having trouble inputting dates to my car, microwave and some embedded chips

Can someone help me.  I am having trouble inputting dates (formerly
called IPL'ing for you techies). . . and I can't seem to get the dates
into my car, my microwave and some embedded chips.  I should be able
to reset the dates to 1972 and then I won't have this terrible MAD
problem that is plaguing me.  'Sides I don't want to build an ark
because the GPS systems won't fricking work either because of them
computers jerks who didn't know that there would be a problem with
dates.

Could someone please tell me if there really will be a problem with my
car, my microwave, and some embedded chips.  Also I heard the French
Fryers at McD's won't work and that has some axholes I know really
worried.  Thanks.  I know it is a conspiracy and I don't want my car
to just stop (like MS WIN95/WIN98 software) and it would really upset
me to know it stopped because I didn't take care of an embedded chip
or FAILED TO PROPERLY set the date for this Y2K that I greatly fear.
Since ALGore invented the GLOBAL WARMING maybe he can invent a
solution to all these Y2K problems.

2. Me again with the people font...

3. My microwave meltdown {was: Re: When do cars & microwave ovens malfunction?]

4. HELP: My Palm III no longer syncs

5. embedded chips/cars

6. Need John Madden Football Docs

7. Embedded Car Chips??

8. 3D Cells of People

9. Embedded chips in cars-Y2K compliant?

10. Y2K myth - Embedded chips with no need for date function

11. When do cars & microwave ovens malfunction?

12. Food Supply, Embedded Chips, Cow Chips

13. Embedded Systems, Date Capable vs. Date Dependent Time References