Color Palettes and color editing tool

Post by Yu Che » Tue, 21 Jan 1997 04:00:00

We are interested in public domain color palettes for widget and
window
color selections.  A tool to modify these palettes would also be
helpful.

Any help or info will be greatly appreciated.
--------
Yu Chen

1. colors colors colors

They have also been refered to by color, with tops-blue being
Tops-10 and tops-orange being Tops-20.  Obscure refs have been
made to tops-black, which would be pre-6.04 LIR (limited interim
release) which was often seen on the early KA10's (both of mine,
serial numbers 9 and 44, were black), though I think I had some
DF10 and RC10 (and of course the BeerCooler10) gear which was
blue....

Of course, that pretty sea-breeze blue that the PDP6 came in was
pretty cool.

Doug

2. HELP: can't run 32bit progs on a Win95. Kernel32: unexpected error

3. Colour palettes again...

4. color transformation ICC

5. Color palette in Continuus after Netscape

6. help whith midi

7. help needed with colour palettes (gamma func?)

8. O2 w/ Maya and PA

9. Windows 256 colour system palette

10. Color schemes and color blindness

11. Standards for color use (Was: color considered harmful)

12. Apple Mac Color Printer "The Apple Color StyleWriter 1500"