Year 2000 Survey need your input please

Post by Tom Y » Tue, 29 Jul 1997 04:00:00

This is not spam. We will not ask for your name.

We are MBA students from Wilfrid Laurier University. As part of a
course project we are conducting a survey of individuals who are
directly involved in Year 2000 projects. The data collected
through this survey will be used only for academic purposes, and
will be kept strictly confidential.

We thank you very much for your participation.

Survey is post at:

http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2017/Y2Ksurvey.html

Year 2000 Survey need your input please

Post by Samm » Sat, 02 Aug 1997 04:00:00

Quote:

>This is not spam. We will not ask for your name.

>We are MBA students from Wilfrid Laurier University. As part of a
>course project we are conducting a survey of individuals who are
>directly involved in Year 2000 projects. The data collected
>through this survey will be used only for academic purposes, and
>will be kept strictly confidential.

>We thank you very much for your participation.

>Survey is post at:

>http://www.geocities.com/SiliconValley/Heights/2017/Y2Ksurvey.html

Funny NOT ONE y2k question, just how much do you make, how long have you
worked at your company, have you had a raise in 1 year, and the FINAL
KICKER - pick which company would you like to work at.....

No email address for comments, nothing on methodologies, or strategies
like windowing vs date expansion....

This is a TROLL

Later

1. Rural Utilities Service YEAR 2000 COMPLIANCE SURVEY SUMMARY

For the complete article (with details):

http://www.usda.gov/rus/y2k/survey.htm

Begin quoted text:
------------------------

March 31, 1999

In February 1998, RUS sent a Year 2000 Compliance survey to all
telecommunications and electric borrowers (survey was strictly voluntary) in
an effort to assess potential Year 2000 problems for RUS borrowers on a
national basis. Although the response to this survey was statistically good,
we felt that it was not good enough considering what is at stake. We,
therefore, repeated the mailing in July 1998, to urge every cooperative and
company that had not already done so to return a completed survey. At the
same time RUS General Field Representatives (GFRs) began contacting those
survey respondents who had stated that they were noncompliant in at least
one area but did not provide an expected date for compliance. Our GFRs are
also contacting those borrowers who have not responded to the survey.

As of March 31, 1999, 652 electric cooperatives and 744 telecommunications
cooperatives and companies have responded to the survey. This is about 87%
of the electric borrowers and 90% of the telecommunications borrowers.

Electric Program

Of the 652 responses, 50% of the respondents indicate total Year 2000
compliance as of March 31, 1999.

A total of 496 electric cooperatives (76% of the respondents) are either
fully compliant now or have indicated specific plans to be fully compliant
by year-end 1999.

Telecommunications Program

Of the 744 responses, 27% of the respondents indicate total Year 2000
compliance as of March 31, 1999.

A total of 726 telecommunications cooperatives and companies (98% of the
respondents) are either fully compliant now or have indicated specific plans
to be fully compliant by year-end 1999.

2. german newsgroup for SMS

3. Year 2000 Computer Problem Survey

4. Need midi pins

5. Year 2000 Compliance vs. Year 2000 Readiness

6. Drop down menues on buttons

7. Year 2000 Bug Remains Unaddressed In Many Big Industries, Survey Finds

8. Writers Seeking Publication

9. year 2000 survey

10. IT Job Survey Y2K (year 2000)

11. Year 2000 IT Job Survey

12. Year 2000 IT Survey

13. Big Companies Falling Behind in Year 2000 Repairs, Survey Says