Uniface/Oracle

Post by Ramesh » Sat, 28 Dec 2002 10:56:38

Dear Members,
  Let me introduce my self. I'm Ramesh P from Phoenix Arizona. Having
4 years of Uniface/Oracle experience & 6 years of IT experience.
Recently have been laid off from JDA Software. I'm in a career
transition phase do let me know if u find any opening in this area.
Resume will be send on request.

Thanx.
Ramesh..
602-697-8859

1. uniface oracle triggers

Does anyone know of a reason that oracle triggers can cause a problem
with an application written in uniface.  We have a person trying to
oppose oracle triggers on our database because of a uniface constraint.

2. Shutdown problem

3. ===Welcome to comp.lang.c++! Read this first.

4. WHO WON THE BID ON AMIGA ?!?!?!?!?!

5. Uniface + Oracle

6. Uniface 7205, Oracle 8 db & Oracle 7 driver

7. ORACLE Y2K ORACLE Y2K ORACLE Y2K

8. Upgrade Uniface 7.2.02 w/Oracle 7.3.4 to Uniface 7.2.05 w Oracle 8.1.5