WANT TO WIN OR EARN MONEY? EARN FROM 20$ TO 200$ AT ONLY ONE HOUR!

WANT TO WIN OR EARN MONEY? EARN FROM 20$ TO 200$ AT ONLY ONE HOUR!

Post by NAIME » Mon, 14 Aug 2000 04:00:00

Do you use the Internet at school? At Work? At Home?

If so, you'll like this:

Get Paid to be Online!!!
DesktopDollars.com is a new company that pays its members whenever they are
connected to the internet. You could be surfing the net or typing a
document. As long as you're connected to the net, YOU'LL GET PAID. You can
join now for FREE and it takes about 2 minutes.

Sound Good?

If you decide to join, please enter my email address to identify me as the

click here to go:

http://www.desktopdollars.com/default.asp?id=NAIMES

Want more sites? Then see that links too and dont forget put my ID.

http://www.radiofreecash.com/register.asp?ref=NAIMES

www.alladvantage.com/go.asp?refid=PMA-845

http://members.cashsurfers.com/signup.asp?referrer=naimes

www.bepaid.com/user.rhtml?REFID=11145346