Acer Multimedia Systems

Post by Abhi Go » Fri, 16 Aug 1996 04:00:00

We are Authorized Resellers of Acer Computer Systems and would like to
pass the savings onto you, the cinsumer, without the hassle or price
of a middle man.

If you are interested in Quality Computers for low and afforable
prices, please leave a configuration that you are interested in and we
will be happy to reply with a quick, free personal quote.

Or if you have any other concerns or questions or would like a quote
over the phone please leave your name, number and best time to call
and one of our associates will return your call ASAP.

Goel PCs
2003 Chivalry Court
Lawrenceville, GA 30244

Acer Multimedia Systems

Post by JT » Fri, 06 Sep 1996 04:00:00

> We are Authorized Resellers of Acer Computer Systems and would like to
> Goel PCs
> 2003 Chivalry Court
> Lawrenceville, GA 30244

Are these Warranteed by you or the manufacturer.

1. Good/Bad comments on experiences with Acer and AST systems?

Thinking about putting the old 286 with the 20 MB hard drive out to
pasture (do they make good planters?).  It looks like Acer and AST
offer a good bang for the buck in terms of numbers.  Can anyone offer
the benefit of their experience with these companies?

Thanks for any help!

Dave S.

2. New article on porting ASP pages to ASP .NET available on MSDN

3. Acer comp.systems -- ????

4. >>> F R E E V A C A T I O N S <<<

5. Monitor Included! 133Mhz 5x86 Full Multimedia System

6. Batch printing wisdom

7. Pentium 166 multimedia/internet/CAD system

8. Lint for os/2 ?

9. Multimedia Systems Book (Revised Posting)

10. MultiMedia Systems Book

11. ACM's Multimedia Systems Journal

12. The Association for Computing Machinery's Multimedia Systems Journal

13. Multimedia Systems Journal