motherboard wattage requirements

Post by Stephen Inkpe » Wed, 24 Nov 1999 04:00:00

I am in need of a site that has very specific information on computer hardware.

motherboard wattage requirements

Post by Mac McKinzi » Thu, 25 Nov 1999 04:00:00

for specific info go to manufacturer's website...prolly where any
of the info-pages will link you to anyway.

>I am in need of a site that has very specific information on computer
hardware.

1. PSU wattage??

HI!
I know I must replace my power supply unit in my Dell Precision 486/33
which was upgraded to a 486dx66Mhz with a larger H.D and an AMD cpu last
year. Some people have told me to put a power supply unit (PSU) that is
250watts or greater, but when i see Dell's proprietary PSU it states
it's 224 watts.  If I put in a 250 or greater watt PSU, will my system
be damaged???  I also want more suggestions on PSU brand names and
sources.
I want the fan to be trustworthy.
Thank YOU

2. WTB: Autocad for Mac

3. Requirement Engineering - Requirement Reuse?

4. HELP! MPEG/MP3 running too fast in Media Player

5. Hardware requirements for edutainment

6. MAC address conversion

7. Overseas power requirements for comp and electronic equip

8. question from a newbie

9. P and V operators (was: foreign language requirements)

10. Looking for OS to meet general requirements, need advice

11. WFW Memory Requirements?

12. Definition of "requirements"