New Public Mailing List for Cyclic News Releases

New Public Mailing List for Cyclic News Releases

Post by Jim Kingd » Tue, 04 Feb 1997 04:00:00

It has always been possible to get Cyclic news releases from our
web site and a few other sources.  But Cyclic now has a public mailing
list, carrying Cyclic news releases only, not discussion or other
messages.  The expected volume is approximately one message per month.

To subscribe, send a message whose body consists of "subscribe

get an automated acknowledgement.

Cyclic Software sells support for CVS, a cross-platform, easy to
administer client/server configuration management system.  For more
information on Cyclic and CVS, see our web page at
http://www.cyclic.com.

1. looking for a list of public news servers

Hi

Since the news server of my ISP has a terrible news feed (unreliable and no
alt.binary
groups) I am looking for a public news server which is better. I know that
there
are some wizards on the net who are able to find such servers and sell
lists for
a couple of $. Another way would be a system administrator who would give
me a permit
for a news server for a small amount. I would appreciate any help.

Juerg

2. Template for Zip disc box insert

3. Old News, New News, Or Just Bad News?

4. TAB-completion in customize options

5. The X*Press mailing list has moved to a new host

6. ASP.NET on NT

7. new mailing list for Unisys

8. Network password

9. New Mailing List Available

10. new mailing list "Machine Learning for User Modeling"

11. new mailing list anthro-design-l

12. New mailing list for "Alternative Keyboards

13. New mailing list for "Alternative Keyboards"