eValid(tm) will change the way you think about how you test WebSites!
eValid is a Test Enabled Web Browser(tm) for Windows 98/NT/2000.
eValid performs all functions needed for detailed WebSite static and dynamic
testing, QA/Validation, page timing and tuning, and load generation.
Because eValid is a browser it has native capabilities that handle testing
of WebSite features that are difficult, awkward, or even impossible with
other methods such as those based on viewing a website from the Windows
A new FREE Demo Version can be downloaded from:
eValid has a very rich feature set:
* Intuitive on-browser GUI and documentation.
* Recording and playback of sessions in combined true-time and object mode.
* Advanced Recording features for Java applets and ActiveX controls.
* Fully editable recordings/scripts.
* Pause/SingleStep/Resume control for script checkout.
* Performance timings to 1 msec resolution.
* LoadTest feature to chain scripts into realistic load testing scenarios.
* Content validation, HTML document features, URLs, selected text fragments,
selected images, applets, and images.
* Event, timing charts, performance, and history charts.
* Wizard create scripts to exercise all links on a page, push all buttons on
a FORM, and manipulate a FORM's complete contents.
* LogFiles 100% spreadsheet ready.
* Cache management feature lets you play back tests with no cache or an
initially empty cache.
A detailed feature/benefit analysis of eValid can be found at:
The powerful eValid LoadTest feature is described at:
Take a quick look at the eValid GUI and other material about the product at:
An on-line order form that gives current product pricing is found at
Note: eValid incorporates all of the features of its predecessor product,
TestWorks' CAPBAK/Web. If you are currently a CAPBAK/Web user you should
download the new version ASAP. Current CAPBAK/Web users will be provided
eValid upgrade licenses on request.