Your Partner for Software and Web Development Outsourcing

Your Partner for Software and Web Development Outsourcing

Post by Sergei » Tue, 12 Aug 2003 17:36:48

We are well established leading on our local market software and web
development company based in St.-Petersburg. Please visit our web site
http://www.molinostech.com/ to learn more about us.

We have professional team of designers and programmers and can provide very
competitive in price and quality custom software development and web
programming/design services. We have successfully completed more than 100
projects and our clients are well known Russian companies.

We are interested in a long (preferably)/short term partnership with a
company like yours who would like to outsource either programming or design
work to us.

Molinos Technologies provides also services of establishing an offshore
dedicated team of programmers with/without infrastructure support
services:

- Selection and recuruitment of a profiled team;
- Providing project management and quality assurance staff;
- Administration and logistics to provide and support the
infrastructure
- Legal services and support to register a subsidiary of the
customer's company in Russia

A dedicated offshore software development team is the best approach
for projects significant in time, or scope, or for other business
considerations.

http://www.molinostech.com/offshore-it-staffing-services.phtml

1. outsourcing development of a J2EE web application

My company is planning to outsource the development of a
J2EE web application.

We have invited 7 external consulting firms to bid for the project.

Each of the 7 firms will be making a presentation to us in early July.

What questions should we ask the firms?

(I have 5+ years of Java experience already)

2. How do i schedule a Sqlserver job from a .NET webform by sending two parametrs.?

3. Study: Outsourcing software development to off-shore companies

4. Nederlandstalige frontpagegebruikers gezocht

5. comp.protocols.ppp part3 of 8 of frequently wanted information

6. Frontpage 2000 Trial problems

7. Software Development Outsourcing Survey

8. Software Development company seeks business partner