$$$$$ EARN EXTRA CASH $$$$$

Post by TENILLE ROBER » Tue, 15 Jul 1997 04:00:00

A little while back, I was browsing these newsgroups, just like you
are now, and came across an article similar to this that said you
could make  thousands of dollars within weeks with only an initial
investment of $5.00! So I thought, "Yeah, right, this must be a scam,"
but like most of us I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said
that you send $1.00 to each of the 5 names and addresses stated in the
article. You then place your own name and address in the bottom of the
list at #5, and post the article in at least 200 newsgroups. (There
are thousands) No catch, that was it.

 So after thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I
thought about trying it. I figured what have I got to lose except 5
stamps and $5.00, right?

 Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with my country Post
Office, and others had with US Post (1-800-725-2161) and they
confirmed that it is indeed legal!

 Then I invested the measly $5.00.............

 Well GUESS WHAT!!... within 7 days, I started getting money in the
 mail! I was shocked! I still figured it would end soon, and didn't
give it another thought. But the money just kept coming in. In my
first week,  I made about $20.00 to $30.00 dollars. By the end of the
second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00!!!!!! In the third
week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my
fourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's
still coming in .......

 It's certainly worth $5.00, and 5 stamps, I spent more than that on
the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most importantly, Why
it works....also, make sure you print a copy of this article NOW, so
you can get the information off of it as you need it. The process is
very simple and consists of 3 easy steps:

 STEP 1: Get 5 separate pieces of paper and write the following on
each  piece of paper "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST." Now get 5
$1.00 bills and place ONE inside EACH of the 5 pieces of paper so the
bill  will not be seen through the envelope to prevent thievery. Next,
place one paper in each of the 5 envelopes and seal them. You should
now have 5 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the
above phrase and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a
service by this.  THIS  IS PERFECTLY LEGAL!

 Mail the 5 envelopes to the following addresses: (MAKE SURE YOU MAIL
$1 cash to EACH of these people or it WILL NOT WORK.....If you follow
these directions carefully......you willl recieve LOTS of money....if
you don't follow the directions...you will no recieve jack.
YOU CAN USE A FAKE NAME FOR PRIVACY AND SECURITY REASONS....AND/OR
RENT A P.O BOX AT YOUR POST OFFICE OR A MAIL SERVICE CENTER IF YOU DO
NOT WANT ALL THIS CASH COMING TO YOUR HOUSE......BUT IT IS PERFECTLY
FINE TO USE YOUR HOME ADDRESS.....MOST DO.

#1 Chad Sprague
1116 E. Hobson
Sapulpa, OK  74066

#2 TB
4093-A Hollenden Dr.
Raleigh, NC 27616

#3 K Grubbs
7130 Ducketts Ln #304
Elkridge, MD 21075

#4 R Smith
1961 Peach St.
St. Peters, MO 63376

#5 TR
10 Hillside Circle #1
Logan, UT 84321

 STEP 2: Now take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move
the other names up (5 becomes 4, 4 becomes 3, etc...) and add YOUR
Name as number 5 on the list.

 STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as
 close to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at
 least 200 newsgroups. (I think there is close to 25,000 groups) All
you  need is 200, but remember, the more you post, the more money you
make!

 Don't know HOW to post in the newsgroups? Well do exactly the
following:   (OR YOU MAY BE ABLE TO USE THE "COPY AND PASTE" METHOD.)
 FOR NETSCAPE USERS:
 1) Click on any newsgroup, like normal. Then click on "To News",
which is in the top left corner of the newsgroup page. This will bring
up a message box.

 2) Fill in the SUBJECT with a flashy title, like the one I used,
 something to catch the eye!!!

 3) Now go to the message part of the box and retype this letter
exactly as it is here, with exception of your few changes. (remember
to add your name to number 5 and move the rest up)
 4) When your're done typing in the WHOLE letter, click on 'FILE'
above the send button. Then, 'SAVE AS..' DO NOT SEND YOUR ARTICLE
UNTIL YOU SAVE IT. (so you don't have to type this 200 times)

 5) Now that you have saved the letter, go ahead and send your first
 copy! (click the 'SEND' button in the top left corner)

 6) This is where you post all 200! OK, go to ANY newsgroup article
and click the 'TO NEWS' button again. Type in your flashy subject in
the  'SUBJECT BOX', then go to the message and place your cursor here.
Now click on 'ATTACHMENT' which is right below the 'SUBJECT BOX'.
Click on attach file then find your letter wherever you saved it.
Click once on your file then click 'OPEN' then click 'OK'. If you did
this right, you  should see your filename in the 'ATTACHMENT BOX' and
it will be shaded.

 NOW POST AWAY!

 FOR INTERNET EXPLORER:
 It's just as easy, holding down the left mouse button, highlight this
entire article, then press the 'CTRL' key and 'C' key at the same
time  to copy this article. Then print the article for your records to
have  the names of those you will be sending $1.00 to.

 Go to the newsgroups and press 'POST AN ARTICLE' type in your flashy
 subject and click the large window below. Press 'CTRL' and 'V' and
the  article will appear in the message window. **BE SURE TO MAKE YOUR
 ADDRESS CHANGES TO THE 5 NAMES.** Now re-highlight the article and
 re-copy it so you have the changes.... then all you have to do for
each  newsgroup is 'CTRL' and 'V' and press 'POST'. It's that easy!!
THAT'S  IT! All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and
post away, after you get the hang of it, it will take about 30 seconds
for each  newsgroup!
 **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWSGROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY
YOU WILL MAKE!! BUT YOU HAVE TO POST A MINIMUM OF 200**

 **If these instructions are too complex to follow, try Forte's "Free
 Agent." It is freeware for noncommercial use. To download it, simply
use a search utility and type "Forte Free Agent". You should be able
to find  it.**

 That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the world
within  days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the
large amount  of mail you receive. If you wish to stay anonymous, you
can invent a  name to use, as long as the postman will deliver it.

 **JUST MAKE SURE ALL THE ADDRESSES ARE CORRECT.**

 ---

 Now the WHY part: Out of 200 postings, say I receive only 5 replies
(a very low example). So then I made $5.00 with my name at #5 on the
 letter. Now, each of the 5 persons who just sent me $1.00 make the
 MINIMUM 200 postings, each with my name at #4 and only 5 persons
respond  to each of the original 5, that is another $25.00 for me, now
those 25  each make 200 MINIMUM posts with my name at #3 and only 5
replies each,  I will bring in an additional $125.00! Now, those 125
persons turn around and post the MINIMUM 200 with my name at #2 and
only receive 5 replies each, I will make an additional $626.00! OK,
now here is the fun  part, each of those 625 persons post a MINIMUM
200 letters with my name  at #1 and they each only receive 5 replies,
that just made me $3,125.00!!! With a original investment of only
$5.00! AMAZING! And as I said 5 responses is actually VERY LOW!
Average is probable 20 to 30!  So  lets put those figures at just 15

 at #5 $15.00

 at #4 $225.00

 at #3 $3,375.00

 at #2 $50,625.00

 at #1 $759,375.00

 When your name is no longer on the list, you just take the latest
posting in the newsgroups, and send out another $5.00 to names on the
list, putting your name at number 5 again. And start posting again.
The  thing to remember is that thousands of people all over the world
are  joining the Internet and reading these articles everyday, JUST
LIKE YOU are now!! So can you afford $5.00 and see if it really
works??   I think  so... People have said, "what if the plan is played
out and no one sends you the money?  So what!  What are the chances of
that happening when  there are tons of new honest users and new honest
people who are joining  the Internet and newsgroups everyday and are
willing to give it a try?   Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new
users, every day, with thousands of those joining the actual Internet.
Remember, play FAIRLY and HONESTLY
and this will work. You just have to be honest. Make sure you print
this article out RIGHT NOW, also. Try to keep a list of everyone that
sends you money and always keep an eye on the newsgroups to make sure
everyone  is playing fairly.

 Remember, HONESTY IS THE BEST POLICY. You don't need to cheat the
basic  idea to make the money!!

 GOOD LUCK to all and please play fairly and reap the huge rewards
from  this, which is tons of extra CASH. **By the way, if you try to
deceive  people by posting the messages with your name in the list and
not sending the money to the rest of the people already on the list,
you will NOT get as much. Someone I talked to knew someone who did
that and he only made about $150.00, and that's after seven or eight
weeks!  Then he sent the 5 $1.00 bills, people added him to their
lists, and in 4-5 weeks he had over $10k.

 This is the fairest and most honest way I have ever seen to share the
wealth of the world without costing anything but our time!!!

 Don't listen to the people that don't trust it and continue to say
it's  illegal and don't work... They are just too skeptical.