Rules Wizard Not Working Consistently

Post by larry.ch.. » Wed, 30 Jul 2003 06:14:18

Hello,

Rules Wizard only seems to work if I go into it, manually select the
desired rules, and then click on Run Now.  I could have sworn it had
worked automatically in the past.  And ideas?

Thank you.

Rules Wizard Not Working Consistently

Post by Mike » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 02:38:03

Quote:> Hello,

> Rules Wizard only seems to work if I go into it, manually select the
> desired rules, and then click on Run Now.  I could have sworn it had
> worked automatically in the past.  And ideas?

> Thank you.

 this is comp.software.y2k, not comp.software.w2k, sorry for the confusion.
 one would be about a terrible catastrophe on a global scale because of
badly
 written software, written by lazy evil people; while the other is about the
 effects of the turn of the century on computer software..

1. Sharp "Wizard" Wizards?

I have a question about the Wizard 64 from Sharp.

I bought one sans docs for a few dollars at a tag sale. It's been an
interesting time figuring how the interface is supposed to work. Made a
lot of progress in a few minutes but then ..

Is there anyone who can tell me how to reset the unit's master time and
date? I can't figure it out at all.

Same for the "World" and "Home" time-date pages. How do I set these?

I'm also interested to know if anyone can explain the logic behind hiding
such an obvious function in such an un-obvious place.

  -- COD, Digital Audio Guy
  -- author of Cool Mac Sounds  --
  -- Hayden Books 1994          --
  -- Coming: more audio books!  --

2. Packet Modem Communications

3. Vtext.dll will not register using VB5 setup wizard

4. User Resources Low

5. rules.tao.GNU: wrong rule

6. MacMIN*X mailing and news reading

7. CFP: RULE'02 - PLI-Workshop on Rule-Based Programming

8. GSM-telephone app, AT commands, using H8S.

9. Building TAO orbsvcs on Win2k fails consistently - tao_idl problem?

10. video not working

11. CDROM not working under Linux.

12. HELP printer not working under Win95

13. CDROM will not work