"Is your Code Done Yet?" and "Testing made Palatable"

"Is your Code Done Yet?" and "Testing made Palatable"

Post by Colin Gre » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 03:40:18

Hi can anybody pls tell me how to get hold of these two articles?

"IS your Code Done yest?" by Weeks,Kevin in "Computer Language" 9, no
4 (April 1992):63-72

"Testing Made Palatable" by Retting, Marc in "Cimmunications of the
ACM" 34, no 5 (May 1991):25-29

Thanks

"Is your Code Done Yet?" and "Testing made Palatable"

Post by Ron Jeffrie » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 05:08:41

Quote:>Hi can anybody pls tell me how to get hold of these two articles?

>"IS your Code Done yest?" by Weeks,Kevin in "Computer Language" 9, no
>4 (April 1992):63-72

>"Testing Made Palatable" by Retting, Marc in "Cimmunications of the
>ACM" 34, no 5 (May 1991):25-29

Is there a university library near you? Possibly your best bet.

CACM articles are on line for members. I'm not sure if they go that
fat back.

Ronald E Jeffries
http://www.XProgramming.com
http://www.objectmentor.com

"Is your Code Done Yet?" and "Testing made Palatable"

Post by john carlso » Tue, 21 Aug 2001 09:55:47

I believe that Computer Language has evolved into Software Development
magazine.  You might try checking their web site or contacting them.

Quote:>Hi can anybody pls tell me how to get hold of these two articles?

>"IS your Code Done yest?" by Weeks,Kevin in "Computer Language" 9, no
>4 (April 1992):63-72

>"Testing Made Palatable" by Retting, Marc in "Cimmunications of the
>ACM" 34, no 5 (May 1991):25-29

>Thanks

-- jc
(Please remove the Nospam when replying by mail)