Are there other 4-track-recorder like Music Maker?

Are there other 4-track-recorder like Music Maker?

Post by Axel Lilienbl » Sat, 18 May 1996 04:00:00

Hello !

Do you know, weather there is a program like "Music Maker" or
"Samplitude" that is offered free of charge in the Internet?
With this kind of software (PC) you can arrange your samles
into four stereo tracks to produce songs.

I've got a soundcard, a keyboard and an e-guitar and many ideas -
so I want to try it out - unfortunately I'm a poor pupil whithout
this much money.

Ok, I would be be very very happy if you know such an program and an
internt-adress to contact.

poste into this group!

Thank you ! Thank you !

Bye, Axel