earn cash

Post by gatorbrook » Fri, 15 Aug 2003 10:39:50

PLEASE READ THIS CAREFULLY AND THINK ABOUT IT.

It's completely legal and you can make money honestly and easily using
the internet.

You may send it to your friends too.  They, like you can easily MAKE
5,000 AND MORE WITH JUST 3 AND 6 STAMPS!!

IT REALLY WORKS AND ITS TOTALLY LEGAL! READ ON... YOU WON'T BE
DISAPPOINTED !!!  MAKE QUICK AND EASY MONEY - THIS ACTUALLY WORKS!

I read this article on a message board and thought I would give it a
go.  Whilst it didn't make me millions, I made a lot of money in a
short time and cash is still arriving in the post - almost daily. The
article is a little long, but stick with it as its well worth it.

THE ORIGINAL ARTICLE IS BELOW -

"Make 500 - 5,000 or more, with just 3 and 6 stamps.    Earn money
honestly and fairly."

HOW TO TURN 3 INTO 5,000!!! OR MORE!!! IT REALLY WORKS.

A little while back, I was browsing message boards, just like you are
now, and came across an article, similar to this, that said you could
make thousands of pounds within weeks with only an initial investment
of 3!!    I thought, "Oh yeah? This must be a scam", but like most of
us, I was curious, so I kept reading. Anyway, it said that you have to
send 50p to each of the 6 names and addresses listed in the article.
You then place your own name and
address in the bottom of the list at No6, and post the article in as
many newsgroups and message boards as you can. (There are thousands)
No catch, that was it. So after thinking it over, and talking to few
people first, I thought about trying it. I figured "what have I got to
lose except 6 stamps and 3 quid?"  Then I invested the 3 and, guess
what? Within 7 days, I started getting money in the post! I was
shocked! I figured it would end soon; but
it kept on coming in. In my first week, I made about 30. By the end
of the second week I had made a total of over 900. In the third week
I had over 3,000 and was still growing. This is now my fourth week
and I have made a total of just over 15,000 and it's still coming in
rapidly. It's certainly worth 3 and 6 stamps! Let me tell you how
this works and most importantly, why it works. It's really simple and
easy. I promise you that if you follow
the directions exactly, that you will start making more money than you
thought possible by doing something so easy!

Read this entire message carefully. (Print it out or copy and paste it
into notepad or a blank email or similar) Follow the simple directions
and watch the money come in!    IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off; it
is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is no risk - AND it really
works. If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will
receive extraordinary dividends.

PLEASE NOTE: Please follow the directions exactly, and 10,000 or more
can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This programme remains successful
because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please
continue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions.

*Here Are The 4 Easy Steps To Success - TRY IT - GO ON, WHAT HAVE YOU
GOT TO LOSE EXCEPT 3?

STEP 1: Get 6 separate pieces of paper and write the following on each
piece of paper: "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST" and then write
your name and address below that.  Now get 6 UK 50p coins and tape ONE
to EACH of the 6 pieces of paper and fold the piece of paper in half
so the coin will not break through the envelope.  Next, place one of
the pieces of paper in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. (Be sure
to put a stamp on each envelope -
a 2nd class stamp will be fine if you want to keep your costs even
lower.)  You should now have 6 sealed envelopes, each with a piece of
paper inside saying "PLEASE PUT ME ON YOUR MAILING LIST", your name
and address, and a 50p coin.  What you are doing is creating a
service. THIS IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate
service and you are paying for it. (Very little!)

(Like most of us I was a little sceptical and a little worried about
the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the UK Post
Office and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. If you have any
worries, refer to Title18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws.
It is fantastically - completely legal!)

Now send your 6 envelopes to the 6 addresses below.

No.1 P. Williamson, 4 Hazelbank Mews, Coleraine, Co. Londonderry, BT51
3HF

No.2 P. Bond, 15 Canal Reach Windmill Hill, Runcorn, Cheshire, WA7 6LA

No.3 AG Carberry, 4 Hunters Wood Way, Dunnington, York. YO19 5RA

No.4 Ms V Higgins, 6 Hollowspell, Wardle, Lancashire, OL12 9AW

No.5 Mr D Pindoria, 6 Monega Road, Forest Gate, London, E7 8EW

No.6 Mr c brookes, 75 spout way,malinslee,telford,tf3 2he

*IMPORTANT: You MUST do this step or these people will not be able to
add your name to their mailing lists as spaces become available on
them and you will lose out on a lot of money - and we dont want that!
Also, when you do Step No3, when people start sending money in, the
above 6 will KNOW that you didn't adhere to the rules as they never
got their 50p from you and will take you off the list!

These are the RULES. *PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains
successful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants
and by their carefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way
- If you follow the rules completely, the program will continue and
therefore so will your money!

*STEP 2: Next, take the No1 name off the list that you see above and
move the others up 1. (6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc.) And then add
YOUR name and address at No6 on the list.

*STEP 3: Change anything you feel you need to, but do try to keep this
article as close to the original as possible. Now, post your amended
article to as many newsgroups and message boards as you can (You
should really try to aim for at least 200 which isn't as difficult as
it sounds with the 'copy and paste' feature.  (More on this below.) I
think there are close to 34,000 groups. And remember, the more you
post, the more money you make!

**Keep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need
money, you can use it again, and again. So, as each post is sent and
the directions followed carefully, six members will be reimbursed for
their participation as a List Developer with 50p pence each. Your name
will move up the list geometrically so that when your name reaches
the No1 position you will be receiving thousands of Pounds in CASH!!!
What an opportunity for only 3.

*DIRECTIONS FOR HOW TO POST TO NEWSGROUPS*

STEP 1. You do not need to re-type this entire letter to do your own
posting. Simply put your cursor at the top of this document and
highlight all of it. Select 'copy' from the edit menu. This will copy
the entire letter into the computer's memory.

STEP 2. Open a blank 'notepad' file or a blank email and place your
cursor at the top of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select
'paste'. This will paste a copy of the letter into notepad or a blank
email so that you can add your name to the list.

STEP 3. Save your new notepad file as a .txt. file or save your email
with the document now on it.

STEP 4. Search for various news groups (on-line forums, message
boards, discussions groups) using a search engine or however you like.

STEP 5. Visit these message boards etc and post this article as a new
message by highlighting the text
of this letter you will have saved, and selecting 'copy' and then
'paste' from the edit menu. (Paste this document on the message board)
Fill in the Subject line, this will be the header that everyone sees
as they scroll through the list of postings in a particular group.
Make it something intriguing that will make people want to read your
message. Click the "post message" button. You're done with your first
one! Congratulations...THAT'S IT!

All you have to do is jump to different newsgroups and post away,
after you get the hang of it, it will take only take you a few seconds
for each newsgroup! You will begin receiving money within days!

** Now the WHY part:

If, out of 200 postings, you receive, say,only 10 replies (a very low,
conservative, estimate of 5%), you will receive 5 with your name at
No6 on the letter. Now, each of the 10 persons who just sent you 50p
will make the MINIMUM 200 postings, each with your name at No5.  If
only 10 persons respond to each of those 10, that is another 50 for
you.  Now those 100 respondents will each make a MINIMUM 200 postings
with your name at No4 and if you
only receive a 5% response to those, you will make an additional
500!!

OK, now here's where it starts to be real fun!  Each of those 1000
persons now posts a MINIMUM 200 letters with your name at No3 and they
each only receive 10 replies, you should receive  5,000!!!!

Then those 10,000 persons will all deliver this message to 200
newsgroups with your name at No2 and if still only 10 people per 200
newsgroups react, you will receive 50,000!  You can see how it grows!
 With an original investment of only 3 that's AMAZING!!!

Do you realise that thousands of people all over the world are joining
the Internet every day?  And reading these articles JUST LIKE YOU ARE
NOW!!  There are tons of honest users looking at newsgroups and
message boards everyday who will be willing to give it a try.
Estimates are at 20,000 to 50,000 new users joining the Internet every
day.    So can you afford 3 and see if it really works?    The answer
must be - YES!!!

**Remember** Play FAIRLY and HONESTLY and this will really work. IF
YOU DONT PLAY HONESTLY THEN IT WONT.

Good luck in your new business!!!  Turn 3 into THOUSANDS.    Do it!!
DO IT NOW!!!

1. Earn cash listening to the radio + FREE CDs

Hey check this out:
There's a company called RadioFreeCash.com that is paying you to listen to
the radio on your computer... and not
only do they pay you, but they also pay you for the referrals who you
bring to their community.  This could mean serious cash for you,
especially if you get in early.

You've probably all heard of other companies that pay you to surf the
net and all the money people are making because they got in early.
Well, radiofreecash.com is even better, because all you have to do is
listen to the radio, which frees you up to do other stuff, like surf
the net, write your term paper, pay the bills, email friends -
whatever!
They realize that your time is valuable, and they know that paying you
for it is the best way to get you to listen - they are effectively
starting a revolution in radio, and you should get in early - I did,
and you can too!

Just go to their website and sign up! Oh, and please use this link with
my referral number so I (toms482) get credit for having referred you... it's
http://www.radiofreecash.com/home.asp?ref=toms482

2. NTFS Perms and DFS

3. WANT TO EARN CASH - LOOK NO FURTHER

4. Marketing Analytics Associate Manager Position Available

5. CLICK HERE TO EARN CASH

6. Unplayable Demo of AmigaQuake...

7. CLCIK HERE TO EARN CASH FOR SURFING!!

8. ">>> Merry Christmas !!! <<<"

9. $$$$$ EARN EXTRA CASH $$$$$

10. EARN EXTRA CASH TO PAY OFF YOUR DEBTS!!!

11. American Express Cashes in on Cashing Out

12. WANT TO WIN OR EARN MONEY? EARN FROM 20$ TO 200$ AT ONLY ONE HOUR!

13. Earn money and free stuff online