Misconceptions of the Agile Zealots Article Posted

Misconceptions of the Agile Zealots Article Posted

Post by Edward Berar » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 05:50:57

I have posted the "Misconceptions of the Agile Zealots"
article to The Object Agency's web site.

You can find it under the software engineering articles,
or download it via this link:

http://www.toa.com/pub/Misconceptions.zip

            -- Ed

--
Edward V. Berard              | Voice: (901) 309-1912
The Object Agency, L.L.C.     | Fax: (901) 755-5622

Germantown, Tennessee 38138   | WWW: http://www.toa.com

Post by Phli » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 08:06:00

> I have posted the "Misconceptions of the Agile Zealots"
> article to The Object Agency's web site.

> You can find it under the software engineering articles,
> or download it via this link:

> http://www.toa.com/pub/Misconceptions.zip

Do you have a justification ready for not posting this to

--
  Phlip
           http://www.greencheese.org/NodToGriffith

Post by ap » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:13:40

> > I have posted the "Misconceptions of the Agile Zealots"
> > article to The Object Agency's web site.

> > You can find it under the software engineering articles,
> > or download it via this link:

> > http://www.toa.com/pub/Misconceptions.zip

> Do you have a justification ready for not posting this to

Do you have a justification for using zip (rather than gzip)?
I would like to read this article but I am not on a M$ platform.

-Andrew Marlow

Post by Anthony William » Wed, 13 Aug 2003 20:21:40

>> > I have posted the "Misconceptions of the Agile Zealots"
>> > article to The Object Agency's web site.

>> > You can find it under the software engineering articles,
>> > or download it via this link:

>> > http://www.toa.com/pub/Misconceptions.zip

>> Do you have a justification ready for not posting this to

> Do you have a justification for using zip (rather than gzip)?
> I would like to read this article but I am not on a M$ platform.

ZIP is not restricted to MS platforms. See http://www.info-zip.org

Anthony
--
Anthony Williams
Senior Software Engineer, Beran Instruments Ltd.