Go James go!

Post by Carcaj » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 12:46:09

By sheer *luck* I saw for the first time Traficant in action tonight
at CNN.

Great balls o' fire!

I scanned the net and compared. Sounds like a great guy to me!

Let the record speak:

http://www.house.gov/traficant/

The good guys so far: Larouche, Traficant, Ron Paul, Hollings,
Dingell, Jeffords and hopefully more to come....

Screw the yuppie yellow bellied-lily livered Dems.

Go James go!

Post by Bob Doyl » Wed, 06 Feb 2002 15:43:39

In his bio, under "Career Highlights", he lists the following:

"In 1988, was the only non-member of the House Judiciary Committee to
co-author the Anti-Drug bill, which significantly strengthened  federal drug
laws."

Now precisely how stupid do you have to be to believe, as does Mr.
Traficant, that this country's 31 year old "War on *" (read: War on the
People) should be a "Career Highlight"?!?

Loser. Not you, Mr. Traficant.

--
Bob Doyle

"If you're not trying to change the world,
you're probably just not paying attention."
http://www.veryComputer.com/

Quote:> By sheer *luck* I saw for the first time Traficant in action tonight
> at CNN.

> Great balls o' fire!

> I scanned the net and compared. Sounds like a great guy to me!

> Let the record speak:

> http://www.veryComputer.com/

> The good guys so far: Larouche, Traficant, Ron Paul, Hollings,
> Dingell, Jeffords and hopefully more to come....

>*the yuppie yellow bellied-lily livered Dems.

Go James go!

Post by Bob Doyl » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 04:29:01

Amen to that, brother. Yesterday, CNN's Crossfire program had Keith Stroup
(founder of NORM) debating Asa Hutchinson (head of DEA) regarding the 3.2
million dollars of OUR MONEY that was spent on the Super Bowl ads, the ones
that equated the war on terror with the war on *. You know, "buy a
joint, fund the Taliban", and shit like that.

It was good to see the debate going national.

The times, they are a-changin'.

--
Bob Doyle
MASS CANN/NORML webmaster

> | Now precisely how stupid do you have to be to believe, as does Mr.
> | Traficant, that this country's 31 year old "War on *" (read: War on
the
> | People) should be a "Career Highlight"?!?

> Bob -

> You and MassCann are doing a good job, and you are fighting the good
> fight.  Too many young Americans are mouldering in jail because of
> unecessary prohibitions.  Whole generations of kids grow up seeing the
> police as the enemy.  We've gotta stop this foolishness.

> --
>            =========================================================

>            =========================================================

Go James go!

Post by Carcaj » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 04:27:57

So you don't care if the guy has been framed?

Isn't it common in pot cases?

As for dope, it wasn't necessary during the Renaissance!

On Tue, 05 Feb 2002 06:43:39 GMT, "Bob Doyle"

>Loser. Not you, Mr. Traficant.

Go James go!

Post by Bob Doyl » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 09:03:04

Quote:> So you don't care if the guy has been framed?

Yes, I would care if the guy was framed. Is that what you are alleging?

Quote:> Isn't it common in pot cases?

Not sure I see the relevance.

Quote:> As for dope, it wasn't necessary during the Renaissance!

Ah, you have sources that point to a drug-free Renaissance? Most Renaissance
faires I've attended have a familiar smell to them...

--
Bob Doyle

"For the great enemy of truth is very often not the lie--deliberate,
contrived and dishonest--but the myth--persistent, persuasive, and
unrealistic. Too often we hold fast to the cliches of our forebears. We
subject all facts to a prefabricated set of interpretations. We enjoy the
comfort of opinion without the discomfort of thought."

-- John F. Kennedy.
Commencement Address at Yale University, June 11, 1962

Go James go!

Post by Frank Ne » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 10:32:21

On Tue, 05 Feb 2002 19:29:01 GMT, an orbiting mind control laser caused

Quote:>Amen to that, brother. Yesterday, CNN's Crossfire program had Keith Stroup
>(founder of NORM) debating Asa Hutchinson (head of DEA) regarding the 3.2
>million dollars of OUR MONEY that was spent on the Super Bowl ads, the ones
>that equated the war on terror with the war on *. You know, "buy a
>joint, fund the Taliban", and shit like that.

>It was good to see the debate going national.

>The times, they are a-changin'.

Folks have had enough, it's true.  And if Communist News Network (aka
Pravda-TV) ran a show like that the world is about to end.

Frank Ney  N4ZHG  WV/EMT-B  LPWV  NRA(L) ProvNRA GOA CCRKBA JPFO
--
"...I am opposed to all attempts to license or restrict the arming of
individuals...I consider such laws a violation of civil liberty,

Go James go!

Post by Carcaj » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 12:09:35

Time to be wearied about * crazed gunmen taking pot shots, ney?

Quote:>Folks have had enough, it's true.  And if Communist News Network (aka
>Pravda-TV) ran a show like that the world is about to end.

Go James go!

Post by Carcaj » Thu, 07 Feb 2002 13:29:58

On Wed, 06 Feb 2002 00:03:04 GMT, "Bob Doyle"

>> So you don't care if the guy has been framed?

>Yes, I would care if the guy was framed. Is that what you are alleging?

This no answer at all but yes. Good to see you had a moment of
lucidity!

Go James go!

Post by Carcaj » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 06:36:34

Lore has it that after the sack o' Rome, Vandals or other some such
brutes, congregated in closed tents and threw handfull of herbs on
burnin' hot stones. Resulting smoke maketh them "howled with laughter"
report the chroniclers. Afterward, they woolfed all-dressed pizzaz and
had plenty of coca.

The night on the town would end with wild hairy babes, on the prowls
fer oysters, mooning the locals and generally flashin' pudendas to all
*and* sunder!

Kinda like New Englanders at Daytona Beach parties but without the
Fuzz!

>| As for dope, it wasn't necessary during the Renaissance!

>Might it have been sufficient, however?

Go James go!

Post by docdw.. » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:27:25

>Lore has it that after the sack o' Rome, Vandals or other some such
>brutes, congregated in closed tents and threw handfull of herbs on
>burnin' hot stones. Resulting smoke maketh them "howled with laughter"
>report the chroniclers.

M Bernier, as accurate as usual.  Neither 'lore' nor 'chroniclers' whom
you can cite with any more authority than 'I heard it somewhere' made any
such comments about peoples near Rome, either physically or

DD

Go James go!

Post by Carcaj » Fri, 08 Feb 2002 12:49:27

Silly me! It was in much Older Tymes and said herb was called
KANEH-BOSM,

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Lacking the invention of pipes, it was the practice of some ancient
peoples to burn * and other herbs in tents, so that more smoke
could be captured and inhaled. In the last installment of this column
we discussed such a group, the ancient Scythians. The Scythians were a
nomadic people who travelled and settled extensively throughout
Europe, the Mediterranean, Central Asia, and Russia. They burned
* inside small tents and inhaled the fumes for ritualistic and
recreational purposes.

Moses and his priests burned incense and used the holy ointment in a
portable 'tent of meeting', the famous Tent of the Tabernacle. As
* is listed directly as an incense later in the Bible, it seems
likely that Moses and the Levite priesthood would have burned *
flowers and pollen along with the ointment and incense which God
commanded them to make.
Levites invented levitation. I wouldn't dare takin' from one's
cultural heritage now would I?

Thanks fer the hints, ol' Hezekiah

Quote:>M Bernier, as accurate as usual.  Neither 'lore' nor 'chroniclers' whom
>you can cite with any more authority than 'I heard it somewhere' made any
>such comments about peoples near Rome, either physically or

1. y2k newsarticles going, going, gone?

Here's an updated count of y2k related articles linked from De Jagers site
over the
past two weeks:

Friday 12/31        78
Saturday 1/1        60
Sunday 1/2           53
Monday 1/3        131
Tuesday 1/4         72
Wednesday 1/5   56
Thursday 1/6        50
Friday 1/7             32
Saturday 1/8         21
Sunday 1/9            21
Monday 1/10         59
Tuesday 1/11        12
Wednesday 1/12    2
Thursday 1/13        13
Friday 1/14             10  (down from 78 two weeks ago and 32 last week)

Any estimates for next Friday (1/21)?  I do think the press is losing
interest.

2. Cracking StuffIt Encryption

3. westergaard going, but not gone

4. Down on the farm ::: Best Thread yet here.

5. Way-to-go! Where do we go?????

6. Looking for dual-CPU MBus module for SS20 (for Quad CPU Config)

7. Are We Back to the Go-Go Days?

8. Carmen Sandigeo (World) for IIGS

9. When Japan Goes, We All go

10. Going out of business. Top Quality food going cheap!

11. where do old computers go?

12. Going out of business sale