Deadline: Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training

Deadline: Conference on Software Engineering Education and Training

Post by Timothy C. Lethbrid » Thu, 06 Sep 2001 11:00:29

This is a reminder that the deadline for papers for the 15th Conference on
Software Engineering Education and Training (CSEE&T 2002) is fast approaching!

You can find the call for papers at http://www.site.uottawa.ca/cseet2002/
At that site, you will find detailed instructions for submission. We are
looking for papers on all topics related to education, training and
professionalism in software engineering. There is also a special track
dedicated to the role of education theory.

All papers must be received by Sept 20th. If you know of anyone who may be
interested, please forward this to them.

CSEET will be held in Covington, Kentucky, just over the river from
Cincinnati, USA. We have two excellent keynotes lined up: Nancy Leveson
and Ed Yourdon. We also are planning one more keynote, plus a lively
program of tutorials, panel discussions and workshops.

If you attend CSEE&T, you can also attend SIGCSE (The ACM Symposium on
Computer Science Education), which will follow CSEE&T in a nearby hotel.

Timothy C. Lethbridge, CSEE&T 2002 Program Chair
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/~tcl
http://www.site.uottawa.ca/cseet2002/
http://www.lloseng.com