DMF32 device driver for sync port

Post by Jaso » Wed, 15 May 1991 12:42:06

Does anyone know of a device driver that has been written to
support the the sync port on a DMF32??? If so can some one direct me
to it.

                                -jason

Post by Syngen Bro » Sat, 18 May 1991 20:56:06

>Does anyone know of a device driver that has been written to
>support the the sync port on a DMF32??? If so can some one direct me
>to it.

I have one.  I'm not sure who wrote it so I'll have to check on
whether it can be given away.  Mail me if you're interested.

-Syngen

                Wanted: Ed Sanders "Sander's Truckstop", Good price paid.