Switching to Computer Science

Post by Asif Batad » Tue, 16 Apr 1996 04:00:00

My wife has got a Masters in Commerce (MCOM) from India. She is thinking
of switching to Computer science. Has anybody done this - how difficult
it is to get into the Masters program in Computer Science?

Any info. will be sincerely appreciated.
Asif.

1. Computer Science Engineering vs. Computer Science

Hi,

I am 16 years old and am looking at colleges. Whenever I browse through the
programs I see C.S under engineering and its own category. What's the
difference.

If you have majored in computer anything, I'd appreciate it if you could
email me explaining the program. Anything will be great.

-Thanks

2. HELP with CDR-H93MV CDROM

3. Computer Science as a Science?

4. Using Printer with LSC

5. More on Computer Science and Arts & Sciences

6. Capital gain reports - Money2004

7. PhD in Computer Science vs. Computer Engineering

8. HELP - Unable to auto sync with Outlook message

9. Software Engineering - Computer Science - Computer Engineering

10. Ethics in Computer Science

11. Rankings of Undergraduate Computer Science Programs

12. SUMMARY: Word for "Computer Science" in YOUR country

13. Unix and Computer Science-work in progress