Opera Integration

Post by rush » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 15:17:40

Hi All,

First let me apologise in if this is the wrong discussion group
for this query.

I would like to know how can I integrate Opera browser for my application. Just like
DAP,GetRight etc...
I am a Windows programer and like to do this ushing VB/VC

I had trying with namesapce handler but I can't resolve.

If any body know, it will great appricate.

Thanks
Rushi

1. Use of the Opera browser

Has anyone tried this Norwegian developed browser.  It is supposed to
be suited to low system resource computers and comes in a 16 bit and a
32 bit version (though I am not sure what the difference is).

Regards,

Bob Green

2. Do I Need an ISDN Phone??

3. Samplers in Opera

4. I need help w/Images on same line in FP

5. StarChild - The Olympic Village MultiMedia Opera

6. Ozzie Exec and Z-Systems

7. DEC SUES INTEL SUES DEC soap opera

8. RTQE 10/25/98 - Absolutely No Revolutionary Chinese Opera

9. German Opera Hit By Y2K

10. Y2K bug bites German opera

11. german opera payroll glitch

12. StarChild - The Olympic Village MultiMedia Opera