100MB virtual servers just £19.95/mth NO setup charge

100MB virtual servers just £19.95/mth NO setup charge

Post by Tim Beresfor » Thu, 29 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi

Click here http://www.webfusion.net to learn more about our virtual servers.

    100 MB Disk Space
     Unlimited Bandwidth - (No Traffic charges)
     Your Own Domain names - www.yourdomain.xxx or
http://yourname.webfusion.net (you pay registration fee)
     Your Own FTP account - ftp.yourdomain.xxx or
ftp://yourname.webfusion.net
     10 Email Boxes, Unlimited Email Forwarding and Email Aliasing
     List Servers & Email Autoresponders
     Comprehensive Graphical Logging
     Pre-Installed Scripts - Including Full CGI & SSI Capabilities
     Customised error messages
     Full FTP & Telnet Access
     Real Audio and Video server included as standard
     Regular Backups
     Uninterruptable Power Supplies
     24 Hours a Day / 365 Days a Year Server Monitoring
     155Mbps connection to the Internet
     Free technical support via e-mail
     NO Setup Fee

Click here http://www.webfusion.net

1. Inexpensive Virtual Web Server Space -

Mentioned below is the price in Canadian dollars
$20 Canadian = apx. $15 U.S.

Hi,

        I am currently organizing a non-profit co-op for small
businesses and individuals to get their own Virtual Web Server
space.  Running on a co-located server, it would have amples amount
of bandwith.  Any surplus that was not re-invested into the co-op would
go to the Humane Society of Ottawa-Carleton.

        The cost would be $20 per month.  Here's what you would
get:

- 50 megs of webspace
- unlimited bandwith (if you run a site that happens to generate HUGE
amounts
of traffic, we will review what we can do for you.  Remember, this is a
non-profit group).
- UNIX server (fast access) unless there is a high demand for NT (NT =
higher price)

your REAL e-mail
  address.
- FTP server for those interested
- Telnet Access
- CGI-BIN directory
- MiniSQL and MySQL database access (to build interactive web pages)

        I am also interested in incorporating a $10 a month plan for those
of you who simply want very affordable space.  At $10 per month, you
would get:

- 5 megs of webspace
- a limit of 50 megs of throughput per month.
- telnet access
- 5 e-mail aliases.
- CGI-BIN directory
- MiniSQL and MySQL database access (to build interactive web pages)

        All parties will have access to specialty pages which will include:
- Pre-made Javascript code
- Hacking information and software (hacking software should only be used
to test
  your own servers)
- Other code that will be made publicly available - whatever I get my
hands on along
  the way.

Please remember that these fees do not include InterNIC fees which are
$100 U.S. for 2 years
for a .com domain name.  If your company is federaly incorporated, you
can get .ca free.
If your company is provincialy incorporated, you can get .on.ca free.
If you don't have a
company, you will have to get either a .org .net or .com.  Contact me
for details.

        For more technical information, please contact Martin Laflamme

2. Flashback Moves

3. Virtual Servers - This one is for YOU

4. US-CA-BA: NOVELL NETWORK ENGINEER NEEDED (recruiter)

5. HIGH SPEED RELIABLE VIRTUAL SERVERS

6. An alle Scenery-Designer des FS

7. * VIRTUAL SERVER *

8. Help! Font metric

9. WEB SPACE PROVIDER - VIRTUAL SERVER

10. Virtual Servers

11. Till May 21: Virtual Server Special (30 MB for S$49)

12. Virtual Servers

13. CVS client/server setup step-by-step