westergaard going, but not gone

Post by david moor » Wed, 05 Jan 2000 04:00:00

As far as the future of Westergaard Year 2000, we will be closing down
shortly provided that things continue running as smoothly as they have thus
far. If things take a turn for the worse, rest assured that we will be
around to
provide a forum for informa ve discussion and analysis in order to minimize
any further disruptions. John Yellig Editor Westergaard Year 2000
http://www.wbn.com/y2ktimebomb/index.htm

what do you think?

 have they been a part of the problem or not?

 is there anything they can do to "minimize any further disruptions?"

--
David Moore

"wholesale hysteria is clearly not called for."
Tom Oleson

when it is, they'll let us know ;-)

1. y2k newsarticles going, going, gone?

Here's an updated count of y2k related articles linked from De Jagers site
over the
past two weeks:

Friday 12/31        78
Saturday 1/1        60
Sunday 1/2           53
Monday 1/3        131
Tuesday 1/4         72
Wednesday 1/5   56
Thursday 1/6        50
Friday 1/7             32
Saturday 1/8         21
Sunday 1/9            21
Monday 1/10         59
Tuesday 1/11        12
Wednesday 1/12    2
Thursday 1/13        13
Friday 1/14             10  (down from 78 two weeks ago and 32 last week)

Any estimates for next Friday (1/21)?  I do think the press is losing
interest.

2. Earn FREE Rewards For Reading Your EMAIL

3. Medicare Is Gone, No Ifs ,Ands Or Buts.

4. MH manual request

5. Way-to-go! Where do we go?????

6. Combo Box Items.Count

7. Go James go!

8. TBY2K discussion on the "oil crisis"

9. Are We Back to the Go-Go Days?

10. When Japan Goes, We All go

11. Please help, NaturallySpeaking 6 will not go past the serial number

12. Newer 5000's (200 & 120/125) not going into SCSI Sync mode?