HELP NAME THE BAND!

Post by JSmt » Tue, 14 Jan 1997 04:00:00

We're starting a 3-piece band that covers 80's & 90's rock.  You can help
us decide on a name by reviewing the current list of names (you can
suggest a new name) and answering just five questions.  We appreciate your
interest and input.

Current list of band names:

Cybil's Twin
Fingers
3 Hour Tour
Curious George
Starving the Barber
Braxton Hix

Please answer the following questions:

1.  Age
2.  Gender
3.  Style of music preferred
4.  Suggested name from the current list
5.  Suggested name that's not on the list (if any)

with any suggestions or comments.  Thanks!

1. Internet rock band needs your help 5829

We are a up and coming band in Florida.  We are internet savvy and really
 want to win a local band contest.  The local radio station is allowing the
 people of the internet to decide our faith.  There is a poll thats being taken
 to decide wich local bands will play in a huge concert with many famous
 bands.  We are NOTEVENRADIO please go to this site and vote for us!!

http://www.planetradio933.com/native2.html

Please help us by voting for NOTEVENRADIO

Lets show them the real power of the internet!!!

We support the internet music revolution long live MP3

Thanks for your help,
Benjamin
Lead Singer NOTEVENRADIO
ywevbuvovwotlrlqojrcvwlizdsuxqsnxkhkowuzkmbofxnbhfzrhshsvkffyoumdlchimlrnqbccvueewzpdqcnrdsu

2. GOOD CAD/CAM software (mechanical desktop 4 / allplan 15.01 / ansys designspace 5 / cimatron 10.5)

3. HELP: minidisc for band recordings ?

4. Problems with TRIGRID/TRIANGULATE

5. New internet band SKANK needs help seriously...

6. Real-time visualization.

7. Local rock band needs help to win this contest 839

8. Naming the same resource with different names

9. Naming service resolve crashed both application and naming service on Redhat 8.0

10. ADL Report (Naming Names)

11. Correct usage of the words Login/Log in/Logon and User name/Username/User Name

12. querying name bindings registered in the Tao Name Service