listing on news.gmane.org

Post by Praveen Kallaku » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 03:29:23

hi,

i was wondering whether comp.software.testing and comp.software-eng
can be listed on gmane.org. is there any particular reason they
haven't been listed there until now? technical or otherwise?

if there's no objection to it i can ask them to start listing these
two on gmane.

thanks

K.P.

listing on news.gmane.org

Post by lesl » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 13:49:04

: hi,
:
: i was wondering whether comp.software.testing and comp.software-eng
: can be listed on gmane.org. is there any particular reason they
: haven't been listed there until now? technical or otherwise?
:
: if there's no objection to it i can ask them to start listing these
: two on gmane.
:

Ask away...

    http://gmane.org/faq.php
    Gmane -- Gmane Frequently Asked Questions

   "Questions That Really Haven't Been Asked All That Much

    [snip]

     * How do I get in contact with the administrators?
       Send a mail to Lars..."

--Jerry Leslie   (my opinions are strictly my own)

1. Good news is good news, and bad news is good news!

From Bloomberg News:
``The devaluation of the ruble is actually good news,'' Arthur Hogan, chief
market analyst at Jefferies & Co. in Boston. ``That shows a step in the
right direction by their government to get a handle on their economy.''

Are these highly paid "professionals" for real????????????????????
The Russian devaluation is a sign of much deeper problems, which are yet to
manifest themselves.
But there is a sucker.....

--
SIGFILE
"The right of self-defense is the first law of nature; in most governments

2. How multiport works ?

3. Old News, New News, Or Just Bad News?

4. Unable to create Web project

5. Good News: Bad News? No, all Bad news.

6. 10/100 NIC's

7. looking for a list of public news servers

8. Pace 56 Solo Upgrade

9. news.lists archive??

10. Year 2000 News Service and Discussion List

11. Looking for pdp11-lovers news list

12. New Public Mailing List for Cyclic News Releases

13. open news server - news.ubc.co.jp