Research position in Cambridge, MA

Post by Andrew Christia » Tue, 26 Nov 1996 04:00:00

The Human-Centered Interaction group at Digital's Cambridge Research
Laboratory has several openings for  full-time researchers and
developers.  Our research group applies machine vision and speech
recognition to create "smart" public kiosks.  As a part of our team, you
will develop and implement novel interfaces, conduct field trials,
represent our laboratory at technical conferences, and explore
commercialization opportunities.

REQUIREMENTS:
Must have Masters/Ph.D. in Engineering, Computer Science, Human Factors
Engineering, or Psychology (with emphasis in Human Factors).  Must have
a great love for computer-human interface design, experience with
laboratory and field studies, and good programming skills.  The ideal
candidate would also possess a product development background and an
interest in animation/speech recognition/speech synthesis/machine
vision/video.

Interested candidates should send their resume, a list of at least three
references, and a brief description of their research interests to:

      Andrew Christian
      Digital Equipment Corporation, Cambridge Research Lab
      One Kendall Square, Bldg. 700, Cambridge, MA 02139

      <http://www.research.digital.com/CRL/>