software life cycle model

Post by Hjoki » Fri, 15 Aug 2003 04:20:47

Hello all,

i'm new in this group and i have a question. Which kind of software are the
software life cycle model is qualified for. Might it useful for large,
middle or small projects - or for all?
thanks in advance

Greetings
   Joachim Kiefer

software life cycle model

Post by Jonathan Alla » Fri, 15 Aug 2003 04:34:04

> Hello all,

> i'm new in this group and i have a question. Which kind of software are the
> software life cycle model is qualified for. Might it useful for large,
> middle or small projects - or for all?
> thanks in advance

Which lifecycle model?

Regardless of which one you pick, you ought to be able to see how
a given piece of software moves through each phase of that models
lifecycle, even if "moving through a phase" means "someone thinks
about it for 30 seconds" only.

--
Jonathan Allan

Neither Mayo Clinic nor I speak for each other unless we explicitly
say so.  You should assume I am speaking only for myself.
Please remove the antispam ".6809" to reply direct to me.  Thanks!

software life cycle model