To all Computer Science Pros!

Post by neds.. » Wed, 13 Oct 1999 04:00:00

Does anyone out there know how I would go about creating an algorithm
for a procedure that will convert a positive real number to base 10? The

input real number can have a numeric base (base-2 to base-16).

Thanks in advance!

1. Computer Science Engineering vs. Computer Science

Hi,

I am 16 years old and am looking at colleges. Whenever I browse through the
programs I see C.S under engineering and its own category. What's the
difference.

If you have majored in computer anything, I'd appreciate it if you could
email me explaining the program. Anything will be great.

-Thanks

2. separating strings in BibTeX

3. Computer Science as a Science?

4. Russian Fashion Week 2009( Me and my sister)

5. More on Computer Science and Arts & Sciences

6. filtering in matlab

7. PhD in Computer Science vs. Computer Engineering

8. Aportis PDF converter is EVIL

9. Software Engineering - Computer Science - Computer Engineering

10. Ethics in Computer Science

11. Rankings of Undergraduate Computer Science Programs

12. Computer Science: A.A.S vs BS

13. Switching to Computer Science