Cubasis AV Mac Audio-export - help!

Post by Barry Levin » Tue, 18 Jun 2002 01:23:57

Hello Experts.

Aside from advice to upgrade to a newer software (one of these days...), can
anyone tell me why my audio export files don't reflect any volume changes
I've made to audio segments in the "Inspector"?

I'm just trying to do some important little things, like lift the overall
volume during parts of a song, etc., but it doesn't show up when exported to
a mixdown audio file.

Thanks mucho,

Barry Levine
--

Spam block: In order to reply, please remove the "XXX" from my email
address.

He that would live in peace and at ease,
Must not speak all he knows,
nor judge all he sees.
            - Poor Richard's Almanac, 1736

1. Cubasis AV on Mac - audio export problem

Hello.

I'm trying to export a mixdown audio file w. Cubasis AV on a PowerMac
7200. Have edited parts of one audio track using the Inspector - some
parts were too loud; also put in a fade at the end. But when I export to
a mixdown audio track, none of the altered volume settings or fadeout
are reflected.  Tried exporting just the problematic audio track.. same
thing.

Does anybody know what the problem is?

Thanks.

2. How can i create a device independent bitmap from a rgb buffer

3. transferring sample from MIDI to Audio on "cubasis AV" software

4. Initiating a HotSync via code

5. cubasis av

6. Freecell Problem Screen Goes White

7. Cubase VST/24 Audio Export Help!

8. Dialog on C++ vs C#

9. Windows95+SoundBlaster+Cubasis Audio: can it work???

10. Cubasis Audio on NT ?

11. Cubasis Audio

12. Infos about Cubasis Audio

13. Anyone using Mac Cubasis A/V???