Four Track Recorder

Post by Toby Ley » Wed, 10 Apr 1996 04:00:00

I lookking for a good/inexpensive four track recorder. I've heard the
Yamaha MT120 is good. Does anyon know where to get one cheep?

Toby Ley

1. FS: Yamaha MT 3x four track

This four track has six channels, two tape speeds, two effect sends, two
bands of EQ, soft touch buttons, zero stop control, raised LCD readout,
punch in/out, pitch control and tape synch.  It can also function a six
channel mixer.  It was $795 new.  Excellent condition...heads sound great.

$350 plus shipping

2. is there any ssh client for nokia communicator?

3. PC as a Multi Track Recorder

4. DFS

5. n-track: turn your PC into a multitrack recorder

6. Iomega Zip Rebates

7. recording sound with a multi track recorder on a mac

8. FS: Cisco CLSC Course Manual; <HOT NEW> class!

9. n-track: turn your PC into a multitrack recorder

10. Are there other 4-track-recorder like Music Maker?

11. Is there a package that acts as a digital multi-track recorder?

12. 8 Track Sound Card...Sound Track 97 !!