Good CS graduate schools?

Post by Chris Conno » Fri, 05 Jul 1996 04:00:00

> I'm looking for a university graduate school
> to attend in '97.  ... I would like to go to a school that is pushing
> the limits of current technology and theory. ... It
> would be nice to be involved in an applied research project.

You would certainly have to consider Carnegie Mellon if you are looking
for the world's top CS Schools, graduate or otherwise.

Chris "Not at all biased by his recent
       admission to CMU's HCI Masters program" Connors

1. Good CS graduate schools?

This may not be the right place to post this, but this group would
probably know the best.  I'm looking for a university graduate school
to attend in '97.  I am currently a senior in Computer Engineering at
Utah State University.  I would like to go to a school that is pushing
the limits of current technology and theory.  The software industry
always seems to be playing catch-up to the market and the hardware.  It
would be nice to be involved in an applied research project.  I would
also need some form of assistantship to be able to afford it.  My top
choices so far are:

* University of Michigan
* Arizona State University
* Portland State University
* Colorado State University
* Purdue
* Stanford University
* MIT

If anyone has any suggestions they would greatly appreciated.

Ryan Soulier

http://www.teacherlink.usu.edu/~rsoulier/

      -T.S. Eliot

2. Suwin

3. CS Graduate Programs

4. Comparing GA with Monte Carlo

5. Please share your opinions about graduate studies in CS/CE

6. What is up with all of the group projects in graduate CS programs today?

7. SoftEng or CS Graduate Program Search

8. How to obtain an email account after graduated from school?

9. Graduate School

10. HF Graduate schools in Massachusetts?

11. HF Graduate schools