Debunkers needed

Post by Q » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 09:24:26

To All:

alt.politics.bush is heating up pretty good.  Come on over for some
fun.  Brad is there.

Hey Dwarf, would enjoy seeing you there!

Lottsa signal and noise.

Debunkers needed

Post by Bradley K. Sherm » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 10:42:04

>To All:

>alt.politics.bush is heating up pretty good.  Come on over for some
>fun.  Brad is there.

Hurry on over before the End of the War in Iraq.

    --bks

Debunkers needed

Post by docdw.. » Sat, 19 Jul 2003 11:39:35

>To All:

>alt.politics.bush is heating up pretty good.  Come on over for some
>fun.  Brad is there.

>Hey Dwarf, would enjoy seeing you there!

Thanks much for the invite but it is not my habit to pay much heed to the
doings of politicians.

DD

Debunkers needed

Post by Mike » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 04:23:06

> >To All:

> >alt.politics.bush is heating up pretty good.  Come on over for some
> >fun.  Brad is there.

> Hurry on over before the End of the War in Iraq.

>     --bks

Plenty of time, years even.

Debunkers needed

Post by No SPA » Sun, 20 Jul 2003 09:28:58

> > >To All:

> > >alt.politics.bush is heating up pretty good.  Come on over for some
> > >fun.  Brad is there.

> > Hurry on over before the End of the War in Iraq.

> >     --bks

> Plenty of time, years even.

End of the War in Iraq?

Quote:> >> Alan "There is no effective resistance in Iraq." Dechert

> >The predicting game is tough.  Much easier to lay back and snipe at
> >those who have the courage to carve out a position.

> >Good luck to you, Al, all.  Returning to lurk-mode for a while.

> Cory, you are clueless as usual.  This will be over in a matter of weeks.

It was over in a matter of weeks.

Debunkers needed

Post by Voyage » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 09:06:06

> >Hey Dwarf, would enjoy seeing you there!

> Thanks much for the invite but it is not my habit to pay much heed to the
> doings of politicians.

Eeeeuuuoooh, reallly?

So once voting time cometh, do ye do miniminenimoooowh?

Or some such, old chad?

Despina Mucho Gusto

Debunkers needed

Post by docdw.. » Thu, 31 Jul 2003 10:31:56

>> >Hey Dwarf, would enjoy seeing you there!

>> Thanks much for the invite but it is not my habit to pay much heed to the
>> doings of politicians.

>Eeeeuuuoooh, reallly?

Yes, really.

Quote:

>So once voting time cometh, do ye do miniminenimoooowh?

No.

Quote:

>Or some such, old chad?

I do no suches, no.

DD

Debunkers needed

Post by Voyage » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 07:40:45

> >Or some such, old chad?

> I do no suches, no.

Splendid!

One must also be carefull on patronizing glossy magazines from *
London too I presume!

http://www.veryComputer.com/

Pentagon pulls Kill-An-Arab futures trading website
By Andrew Orlowski in San Francisco

A Pentagon-funded website which invited participants to join a
"futures exchange" speculating on the assassination of Middle Eastern
heads of state, nuclear attacks on Israel, and similar catastrophes,
was abruptly axed yesterday.

The scheme was devised with the help of The Economist magazine's
"Business Intelligence Unit" - which has at last secured itself a
historical footnote - and was funded by DARPA, the United States
military's R&D division, along with a derivates software company.

The rationale behind this venture harkened back to the days of dot.com
optimism, when pure, frictionless markets were thought to reveal the
truth, so a "futures market" would, according to the accompanying
blurb, reveal genuine insight into the effects of US policy in the
Middle East.

At no point, until two Senators called their bluff on Monday, did the
bright sparks at The Economist magazine or DARPA acknowledge that such
a market could be rigged. It's an act of faith amongst such ideologues
that no such thing can take place. It'll be interesting to see how The
Economist - which at one time used (without irony) the expensive
talents of Henry Kissinger in its TV adverti*ts - reports this
example of putting into practice what it's preached for the past
twenty years. Shall we run a sweep, dear readers?

We shall, shant't we, old bloke?

Diana McButts

Debunkers needed

Post by docdw.. » Fri, 01 Aug 2003 09:06:24

>> >Or some such, old chad?

>> I do no suches, no.

>Splendid!

>One must also be carefull on patronizing glossy magazines from *
>London too I presume!

M Bernier, I cannot give grounds to either verify or dismiss your
presumption as it appears your experience in such matters exceeds mine.

DD

Debunkers needed

Post by Voyage » Sat, 02 Aug 2003 07:33:11

> M Bernier, I cannot give grounds to either verify or dismiss your
> presumption as it appears your experience in such matters exceeds mine.

*y right, by Jove! Not giving grounds is upmostly foremost, porous or not!

Y esta la Reina del Espagna.

Dolores Tettas Roja

Debunkers needed

Post by docdw.. » Sat, 02 Aug 2003 12:33:40

>> M Bernier, I cannot give grounds to either verify or dismiss your
>> presumption as it appears your experience in such matters exceeds mine.

>*y right, by Jove! Not giving grounds is upmostly foremost, porous or not!

Sequiturs are bourgeois.

DD

Debunkers needed

Post by Voyage » Sun, 03 Aug 2003 07:03:29

> >So once voting time cometh, do ye do miniminenimoooowh?

> No.

That's rather terse, nay?>

Quote:

> >Or some such, old chad?

> I do no suches, no.

And how, pretty please, do you proceed to accumulate enough
documentation to take "une dcision claire" concerning where yer
ballot falls in a proper slot whereas one candidate will defend
vigorously the Republic versus yer garden variety lying parasite, if I
might be so bold to ask, old mackinaw?

Anita McTightush

Debunkers needed

Post by docdw.. » Sun, 03 Aug 2003 08:51:37

>> >So once voting time cometh, do ye do miniminenimoooowh?

>> No.

>That's rather terse, nay?

No more so than it was the first time you replied to this, M Bernier.

Quote:

>> >Or some such, old chad?

>> I do no suches, no.

>And how, pretty please, do you proceed to accumulate enough
>documentation to take "une dcision claire" concerning where yer
>ballot falls in a proper slot whereas one candidate will defend
>vigorously the Republic versus yer garden variety lying parasite, if I
>might be so bold to ask, old mackinaw?

M Bernier, the first time you responded to the above you did so with a
simple 'Splendid!'; it is curious that you feel a need to re-hash this.

The answer to your request above is 'I do so in a fashion with which I am,
for the nonce, satisfied'; I will leave it to others to give lessons to a
Subject on how a Citizen comes to the decision manifested in the privacy
of a voting-booth.

DD

Debunkers needed

Post by Voyage » Mon, 04 Aug 2003 07:49:57

> >> No.

> >That's rather terse, nay?

> No more so than it was the first time you replied to this, M Bernier.

> >> I do no suches, no.

> >And how, pretty please, do you proceed to accumulate enough
> >documentation to take "une dcision claire" concerning where yer
> >ballot falls in a proper slot whereas one candidate will defend
> >vigorously the Republic versus yer garden variety lying parasite, if I
> >might be so bold to ask, old mackinaw?

> M Bernier, the first time you responded to the above you did so with a
> simple 'Splendid!';

Lovely!

 it is curious that you feel a need to re-hash this.

Call it an afterthought, old maze!

Quote:> The answer to your request above is 'I do so in a fashion with which I am,
> for the nonce, satisfied';

Many would be more than willing to pay big bucks fer the chance, nay,
the
privilege of, on the one hand dismissin' the dog's waggin' and on the
other votin' fer a defender of the Republic.

 I will leave it to others to give lessons to a Subject on how a
Citizen comes to the decision manifested in the privacy of a
voting-booth.

Wahaha! How clever, old gnarly! As a Subject, I am most interested to
learn how a undocumented Citizen's hand is guided toward the proper
slot.

As an exemple, look at what lawmakers are facin', not to include the
*very* good citizens of Nevada when somehow *they thought* *s
were included, but in 'reality' they weren't! How humblin'!

http://www.veryComputer.com/

LIVE ENTERTAINMENT TAX: Nearly all *s exempt

Nevada * Association shows willingness to accept share of taxes

CARSON CITY -- It comes as a surprise to some lawmakers that most
*s are exempted from paying a new tax on live entertainment
approved last month as part of a record tax increase.

"I thought we included *s," said Senate Minority Leader Dina
Titus, D-Las Vegas. "It was one of the unintended consequences when we
changed the bill. *s weren't part of the discussion."

How do you like them apples, Aleck!

Dina Smallish Titus

Debunkers needed

Post by Tom Beckne » Mon, 04 Aug 2003 08:25:43

Quote:> > The answer to your request above is 'I do so in a fashion with which I
am,
> > for the nonce, satisfied';

> Many would be more than willing to pay big bucks fer the chance, nay,
> the
> privilege of, on the one hand dismissin' the dog's waggin' and on the
> other votin' fer a defender of the Republic.

>  I will leave it to others to give lessons to a Subject on how a
> Citizen comes to the decision manifested in the privacy of a
> voting-booth.

It's important for voters to have faith in the system. Otherwise,
legislators would be required to read the bills that they pass into law.

Tom Beckner