Y2K Trouble Barometer - Less Trouble In The News?

Y2K Trouble Barometer - Less Trouble In The News?

Post by DeJaMooo » Wed, 01 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Same volume... more positive news being spread around.

219 Articles in the media this week... (191 last week)
http://www.wowabunga.com/prs/prs_stats.html

Greetings from Niagra Falls,
     Well folks, I've taken a few weeks off for
the summer vacation & is now readdy to git
on with the biz of spread'n the message.

Luv, Buck
*******
We'z can make a difference folks... Varoooooom!

Post by The Goober » Wed, 01 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> Same volume... more positive news being spread around.

> 219 Articles in the media this week... (191 last week)
> http://www.wowabunga.com/prs/prs_stats.html

> Greetings from Niagra Falls,

NNNNIIIIAAAGGGGAAAAARRRRRAAAAA  FFFFFAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
*Slooooooooowwwwlllly* I turned *step* by step, *inch* by inch...

DD

Post by User1051 » Wed, 01 Sep 1999 04:00:00

>NNNNIIIIAAAGGGGAAAAARRRRRAAAAA  FFFFFAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
>*Slooooooooowwwwlllly* I turned *step* by step, *inch* by inch...

Now all we need to do is set you up with some Wild Hyacinth.  Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

Patrick Carr

Y2K Trouble Barometer - Less Trouble In The News?

Post by The Goober » Wed, 01 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> >NNNNIIIIAAAGGGGAAAAARRRRRAAAAA  FFFFFAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
> >*Slooooooooowwwwlllly* I turned *step* by step, *inch* by inch...

> Now all we need to do is set you up with some Wild Hyacinth.  Nyuk nyuk nyuk.

What about... the cheese?

DD

Y2K Trouble Barometer - Less Trouble In The News?

Post by DeJaMooo » Wed, 01 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello Big World,

Posted here:

Quote:>NNNNIIIIAAAGGGGAAAAARRRRRAAAAA  FFFFFAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!

*Slooooooooowwwwlllly* I turned *step* by step, *inch* by inch...<

You ain't reference'n how "very slow" the page loads with all `dem lovely
graphics... and how about `dem graphics this week...!

BUCK
****
Vacations are easy. The boss tells you when, and the wife tells you where!

Post by The Goober » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

> Hello Big World,

> Posted here:
> >NNNNIIIIAAAGGGGAAAAARRRRRAAAAA  FFFFFAAAAALLLLLLLSSSSSSSSS!!!!!
> *Slooooooooowwwwlllly* I turned *step* by step, *inch* by inch...<

> You ain't reference'n how "very slow" the page loads with all `dem lovely
> graphics... and how about `dem graphics this week...!

Not me... either I use a cable-modem and download time isn't much of a
problem... or I use a Unix dial-up and lynx, and graphics aren't much of
a problem.

DD

Y2K Trouble Barometer - Less Trouble In The News?

Post by DeJaMooo » Thu, 02 Sep 1999 04:00:00

Hello Big World,

NEWS FLASH from NIAGRA NATIONAL PARK SERVICE:  Current shortage of barrels (of
all types) and further shortage of dare-devils (of all types) is being blamed
on the current abundance of y2k crazies.

BUCK
****
You are only crazy if you think you are.

1. Hummm! "Y2K Trouble Barometer" Remains Steady...

Hello Big World,

188 Y2K Related articles in the press this week, compared to
222 last week, with a trouble rating of...

It doesn't cost you a thing to laugh, so take a minute and check out "Buck's
Y2K Trouble Barometer" as well as "Mr. Tuttles Year 2000 Time Machine-O-Rama"
http://www.wowabunga.com/ps.html

BUCK
****
"Humor is to life... what shock absorbers are to cars!"

2. Calling SYS$CMEXEC from Alpha VMS

3. Y2K Media Trouble Barometer - Maine and Clam Chowder

4. lost .exe files

5. Whooooa! "Y2K Trouble Barometer" Jumps Up...

6. X-Windows on X-Box...

7. Wheeew! Less Y2K Press This Week, Less Y2K Trouble Reported

8. How, if possible, do U Add Shockwave Into A VB Project....

9. Banking troubles:Are these things Y2K related?

10. A sprinkling of Y2K troubles

11. Sixty Percent of Large Businesses in Japan Expect Y2K Troubles

12. U.S. Y2K Trouble-Shooter To Fly On New Year Eve -Reuters-

13. Are we in trouble with y2k?