Help

Post by Maroon » Thu, 26 Dec 2002 15:25:16

Hi,
I recieved a .IEP file ( Intel Email Postcard ) from someone.
And I have no clue about how to open it. Are there any downloadable
softwares which support this file format ??

Thanks in advance.

Regards,
~Rohit

1. HELP!!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 386 Dx40 with 4 megs of ram and every time I try to run a program
that needs +2 megs of ram I get a message that says I have either a memory
allocation error or a memory error.  What is this and how can I solve it?
Thanx  in advance.  COULD YOU SEND RESPONCES VIA E-MAIL PLEASE. Thanx again.

Andrew

--

2. AgendA availability

3. Implementation Repository Problem.... HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. getenv question

5. HELP HELP HELP

6. Sharing Modems using Ethernet

7. Newsgroup listing. HELP HELP HELP!

8. Handling Large Blocks of Text in Excel

9. help help help PLease

10. Help help help!!!

11. HELP HELP HELP

12. Help: DECwindows Motif 1.1.1 MWM help -where is it looking for help?

13. Help, Help, Help...Please.