Help save this family Please

Post by Arrg » Thu, 24 Jul 2003 20:41:58

I encounter this yo-yo's begging plea on every newsgroup I enter. A
scam, obviously.  Arrgo

1. Family need help, please respond soon...

Sindy,

    Help me to understand:  You have a computer and internet access, but DO NOT
have enough money to buy your children a gift or pay your bills????  If you are
TRULY working to educate yourself so that you will be able to better provide for
your family in the future, you should be commended.  But there are plenty of
people who are also doing what you are doing and they take as many jobs as
needed to provide for their family.  Merry Christmas.

Ken

--
I intend to live forever......So far, so good.

2. Internal HTML viewer

3. MSN Messenger 4.5 problem (Toshiba Laptop) PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

4. Guestlog Problem

5. Adelphia Cable Modem - Firewalls

6. You Can Help Save her Life ! HELP

7. Follow up to "IE Pissing me off"