Keyboard magazine article sought

Post by G.K.naugh.. » Thu, 03 Apr 1997 04:00:00

Hello,

I'm trying to locate an article from _Keyboard_ magazine's September 1985 (I
think) edition. The subject of this article is algorithmic composition
software used by Jan Hammer for his soundtrack work in Miami Vice. None of my
local academic libraries carries back copies of this magazine and I couldn't
find a home page for the it anywhere on the Web...

Any help mucho appreciated,
Glynn Naughton

1. Ruggedkeyboard.com offering industrial keyboard, nema keyboards, waterproof keyboards backlit keyboards and more

Ruggedkeyboard.com offers a wide range of Industrial Keyboards and
Pointing Devices that are ideal for wet, dirty and harsh environments
where a standard PC keyboard wont survive. Our industrial hardened
keyboards and pointing devices are available in stainless steel,
desktop, panel mount, rack mount, OEM and with illuminated / backlit
features. The Warrior keyboards and tough mice will standup and operate
in mission critical applications in harsh environments such as factory
floors, outdoor kiosks and mobile applications.

http://www.ruggedkeyboard.com

2. Is your computer being bugged???

3. PC Magazine article wanted

4. US Supply of 4allTeX

5. _ FREE for YOU: Enjoy fresh articles from great magazines

6. IDE sharing - speed concerns

7. CFP: Ergonomics in Design (magazine articles

8. HELP! Looking for UNIDRV.DLL Documentation !!

9. "Interesting" Article in Money Magazine

10. Y2K article: Boston Globe magazine 12/7

11. Looking for Magazine Articles on the 86xx

12. _ FREE for YOU: Enjoy fresh articles from great magazines

13. 'List' magazine article on Heinz Dinter