Merry Christmas!

Post by Douglas C. Schmid » Thu, 26 Dec 2002 21:48:14

Hi Everyone,

        Merry Christmas and best wishes to you all for a happy new year!

        Doug

1. Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year

I am a layman (person?). My background is in construction project
management and have been a csy2k lurker since November of 1996. It has
been my priveledge and honour to have "known" you all. I wish to thank
each and every one of you for making me aware of Y2k and its impact on
society as we know it if it is not adequately addressed.

What have I done in the last year? I have done my damnest to make
businesses aware of y2k in my local area, without much success. I'm
thinking about a new song that starts-- " I've got my head stuck in
the sand along the River of Denial"...

I've gotten 2 local newspaper reporters "awared", but it took 10
months. The local paper quoted me ("Businesses will fail") as an MBE
(Millinneum Bug Expert). I got an email from Inc. Technology today
saying that they will print my Letter to the Editor in their March,
1998 issue.

Because of my stand on Y2k, I've lost business because some  believe
that I've gone off the deep end. Previous good clients don't call me
anymore.

Don't even get me started on banks which could have done a tremendous
amount in raising awareness level in the business community... but did
not.

Hoping that all of you have the best Merry Christmas and Happy New
Year now --- things will be so much different in 12 months.

There's no fight like a good fight.

1998 = Battlestations everyone.

Leo

2. WANTED: Z88 Keyboard Membrane (AKA asking the impossible)

3. MERRY CHRISTMAS TO ALL

4. PhD studentships in Control/Systems/DSP, Sheffield, UK

5. Merry Christmas

6. Client Server Self Paced Trsining Programs

7. FW: Message not deliverable

8. Merry Christmas to all

9. Merry Christmas

10. The Memory Place on the Web .. Merry Christmas .. 12/8/96

11. The Memory Place Merry Xmas 12/20/96

12. Merry Millenium!