HELP !!!!

Post by Tim » Sat, 26 Jul 1997 04:00:00

I have two problems with two computers.
#( 1 )    Is an HP 133, w / windows 95
When It boots up I get an I/O address error durring post , before
windows even starts,
 and need to press F1 to resume. when windows comes up I don't find any
conflicts in device manager.  Any Ideas.

# (2) Is a different computer but the same model  HP 133 w / Win 95
I noticed a conflict in the device manager under com ports I fixed that
with no prodlem
Now no matter how I try , I can't seem to get windows to except the
modem that came with the system, I had trouble with it
 locking up windows every time any program would try to use it,  So I
figured I would remove it and reinstall it,
But now windows locks up when it trys to detect one. ????

Any help would be appecated, these are at my work and I'ld like to fix
these problems before monday If I could.
Please Email any help to

    http://www.sexzilla.com        Search, Read, Post to Usenet
 -------------====   With A Whole Lot More  ====------------------

1. HELP!!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

I have a 386 Dx40 with 4 megs of ram and every time I try to run a program
that needs +2 megs of ram I get a message that says I have either a memory
allocation error or a memory error.  What is this and how can I solve it?
Thanx  in advance.  COULD YOU SEND RESPONCES VIA E-MAIL PLEASE. Thanx again.

Andrew

--

2. Consultant needed "C-GOD"

3. Implementation Repository Problem.... HELP HELP HELP HELP

4. Distance limit in interconnecting 10BaseT hubs.

5. HELP HELP HELP

6. \include and \addtocontents

7. Newsgroup listing. HELP HELP HELP!

8. Netware5 Newbie Questions

9. help help help PLease

10. Help help help!!!

11. HELP HELP HELP

12. Help: DECwindows Motif 1.1.1 MWM help -where is it looking for help?

13. Help, Help, Help...Please.