Need LP11/LPV11 connector pinout

Post by Bob Hoffm » Sun, 02 Sep 1990 14:27:00

I am in the process of hooking a Data Products printer to an LSI-11
system with an LPV11 controller.  I need to make up a cable (equivalent
to DEC's p/n 70-11212-25) and find that I don't have the schematic for
the controller card or the cable.  Can someone on the net provide me
with a list of the pin assignments for the 40-pin Berg header on the
controller?

        Many thanks,

        ---Bob.

--
Bob Hoffman, N3CVL       {allegra, bellcore, cadre, idis, psuvax1}!pitt!hoffman

1. LPV11 > Centronics cable or pinouts needed.

I know that they are out there.  I need at least TWO

LPV11 to Centronics cables.

Specifically, I need to be able to connect a standard parallel printer,
such as an HP IIP or an Epson FX80 to my Q-Bus system.  I'd prefer the
actual cables themselves, but I can make them, if necessary.

Let me know!

TT/MKE

--

800+535-5080 M-F 1200 - 2000 CT

2. Amiga RealAudio v2 - quick update

3. Console (DB9M) connector pinout needed for MVII

4. help

5. RZ55 connector pinouts

6. Troubles with Microsoft 802.1x hotfix on Windows 2000 Professional

7. DEC2100 headless ? or pinouts for monitor connector

8. Recent uploads to Aminet

9. Need to Connect LPV11 to Dataproducts 2260.

10. LP11 interface

11. I need the pinout for ECP cables

12. Need help with Pinouts for old DEPCA Ethernet Card

13. Storage Computer needs RK05 P/N 12-09123-00 connectors