Spider Meta Search application

Post by Roge » Thu, 14 Aug 2003 06:47:29

Help,

I need to find a 3rd party spider / meta search appliaction / object
that I can incorporate into the companies web site.  What I want to do
is basically be able to put a search box onto a web page which will be
able to keyword search 4 or 5 specified external web sites then then
display the results back to the user.

So far I havnt been able to come accross any software on the web which
would be able to do this task

The web site is hosted on IIS, Win 2k server.

If anyone can suggest something or point me in the right direction it
would be much apreciated.

Thanks

Roger.