To Glenn Tenney; about book chapter on color blindness

Post by Joe Pfeiff » Wed, 14 Aug 1991 09:16:07

Sorry, I got the following back from the mailer at your site:

    From: Mail Delivery Subsystem <mailer-daemon%quintus.com>
    Date: Mon, 12 Aug 91 16:16:31 MDT
    Subject: Returned mail: unknown mailer error 1
    To: pfeiffer%NMSU.Edu

    mail: /usr/spool/mail/tenney: cannot append
    mail: cannot open dead.letter
    554 Quintus.COM!tenney... unknown mailer error 1

Anyway, I tried to respond to you that I'm not the guy with the book
chapter on color blindness; I don't remember who posted that one.

Could the right guy post again?  Or see if you have better luck with mail?

-Joe.