I think we are going to make it

Post by Francis A. Ney, J » Fri, 26 Jun 1998 04:00:00

> Date: Tue, 23 Jun 1998 22:48:08 -0700

> Relax folks... we are ok. I just read a web page and the big
> multinational companies and the banks and Ford and GM have been working on
> this since 1993.. Its going to be just fine  so relax!

Conductor Milne, ticket for one, please, for the Flaming Death Train from
Framingham to Club Dead.

Frank Ney  N4ZHG  WV/EMT-B  VA/EMT-A  LPWV  NRA(L)  GOA  CCRKBA  JPFO
Abuses by the BATF  http://www.access.digex.net/~croaker/batfabus.html
'[H]uman error, bungling, and pre-emptive clumsiness will cause more damage
than the Y2K bug itself."     -  Ron Martell