CRYSTAL BALL ECONOMIST Mr. Ed Yardeni (Dr.)

CRYSTAL BALL ECONOMIST Mr. Ed Yardeni (Dr.)

Post by Jim Abe » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

[nothing worth reading]

Well, I guess CSY2K has made the usenet big time. We're getting spam from a
clueless communist in Pakistan.

As the mighty engines of capitalism begin to show some Y2K "wear and tear"
all sorts of rodents are going to start scurrying out of the cracks in the
walls. Don't leave any cheese laying around...

Jim Abel

CRYSTAL BALL ECONOMIST Mr. Ed Yardeni (Dr.)

Post by Jim Abe » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Or is that lying around?

Jim Abel

Post by paul leblan » Sat, 11 Apr 1998 04:00:00

> [nothing worth reading]

> Well, I guess CSY2K has made the usenet big time. We're getting spam from a
> clueless communist in Pakistan.

> As the mighty engines of capitalism begin to show some Y2K "wear and tear"
> all sorts of rodents are going to start scurrying out of the cracks in the
> walls. Don't leave any cheese laying around...

> Jim Abel

Crack me UP ......   - pl

CRYSTAL BALL ECONOMIST Mr. Ed Yardeni (Dr.)

Post by JCJ03 » Sun, 12 Apr 1998 04:00:00

Quote:>Well, I guess CSY2K has made the usenet big time. We're getting spam from a
>clueless communist in Pakistan.

Jim, I think part of the problem with this ng is that we're only 2 clicks
away from Yahoo's main news page.  Up until the time that Yahoo put
up a permanent Y2K page, you really had to hunt to find csy2k.

So now we've taken on the flavor of a AOL chat room.  I personally
would like to go back to how it was last year, when we were
seriously arguing with Lou Rizzuto about driver's licenses.  And I was
pretty clueless and not anywhere near as scared as I am now.

James 'greyhead' Jones.
Hell no, I won't go.