Please Please Help!!!

Post by Joe » Mon, 26 Jan 1998 04:00:00

Hi

I have a program called Procomm which have build in Ftp, Telnet,
Browser, News and Fax. Each time when I start that program to connect to
an Ftp site while I am connected to the Internet, it starts a new
dialer, trying to make an Internet connection even when I am connected
already.
How can I solve this problem to make that program realize that I am
connected already?

Joe

Please Please Help!!!

Post by James Penro » Thu, 29 Jan 1998 04:00:00

: Hi

: I have a program called Procomm which have build in Ftp, Telnet,
: Browser, News and Fax. Each time when I start that program to connect to
: an Ftp site while I am connected to the Internet, it starts a new
: dialer, trying to make an Internet connection even when I am connected
: already.
: How can I solve this problem to make that program realize that I am
: connected already?

: Joe
I have found the pcplus for windows/95 is so hopelessly kludgy and
bloated that the best thing to do is uninstall it and go get Netscape or
even (shudder) Explorer.

I've been a loyal user of the dos PCPLus for a decade and the windows
incarnation is horrid.

1. MSN Messenger 4.5 problem (Toshiba Laptop) PLEASE HELP PLEASE HELP

I own a Toshiba Satellite Laptop witn Windows Me

I tried to install MSN Messenger 4.5 but it freezes:

When I install the program, the liscence terms appear.  I accept it.
All the files are unzipping themselves and are being copied in a temp
folder.  After that, the "File Progress" window appears (a window with
a status bar and a cancel button).  No progress is appearing.  It is
just stuck there. I tried everything (close ALL applications,
installing being on/offline...) but it just does not install....  The
same thing apply to Outlook Express 6.  I just can't install it !

What can I do ??

PLEASE HELP !!!!

By the way, when I tried to install IE6 (windows update), it did the
same thing.  Files were downlaod, the installation process started but
it froze during it. I tried everything (close ALL applications,
installing being on/offline...) too and after 10-20 times, it worked.

Matthieu

2. Drivers Xeros Vivagraf XL model 880 built by encad

3. Looking for Student Computer Skills Test

4. PLEASE PLEASE HELP! IE5 installation caused graphics on web pages to corrupt horribly!

5. URGENT:Help needed!

6. help help help PLease

7. Getting Simulink signal dimension

8. Help, Help, Help...Please.

9. please, please I need a job (HF/Ergonomics, San Diego/Orange Co.)

10. Please help me - Custom help files

11. HELP!!! Major Problem PLEASE HELP