NYC, Year 2000 Project Mgr >> Join our Y2K Mail Lists

NYC, Year 2000 Project Mgr >> Join our Y2K Mail Lists

Post by A1A Computer Professiona » Fri, 13 Feb 1998 04:00:00

Our New York City banking client is in need of a Project Manager.  You
must have hands-on experience with Microsoft Project.  You must know
and understand Year 2000 issues thooughly.  You must know what testing
means and know testing procedures.  You must have Mainframe and
Client-server experience.  The job requires excellent communication
skills.  You must have experience dealing with vendors.  From an
internal standpoint you must how to stand up for your positions.  You
must know how to say what you are doing, why you are doing it and how
you are going to get the job done.  This contract will run al least a
year.

Rates 100 to 150 per hour

Join our Y2K Mail Lists at http://www.a1acomputerpros.net/