News About The Web....Updated Constantly....From All The Best Sources...http://www.newslinx.com

Post by infor.. » Fri, 03 May 1996 04:00:00

NewsLinx  "Daily Web News"

http://www.newslinx.com

NewsLinx provides daily top news listings covering the world wide web.
We've found that the number one topic of interest on the web ... is
the web.

NewsLinx features links to stories culled from the mainstream press,
with an update posted by 4:00 pm each business day. Although there are
many business or technology listings on the web, there are none that
provide links to the best stories published, a simple one page
interface, and focus exclusively on the web.

The bottom line: NewsLinx is targeted to those who want the latest web
news from all the best sources, but don't have the time to surf!

1. Jack Brown's web site (http://www.northern-survival.com

Somehow the web site URL for Jack Brown dropped out of the article
during the publication process. I have asked Westergaard to add it back
into the piece and here it is for you folks. Give it a visit, it is well
worth it.
http://www.northern-survival.com

Howard
--
"When the only tool you own is a hammer," noted
psychologist Abraham Maslow, "every problem begins to

2. X11/motif development on HP-UX 10.20