I need the pinout for ECP cables

Post by Gary Hartm » Sun, 26 Oct 1997 04:00:00

Hi!

I'm trying to connect two computers via Direct Cable Connection
(Win95). I want to make my own ECP cable.

Can anybody please give me the pinout for the cable? I have 25-pin
paralell ports on both computers.

Thank you,
Gary Hartman

Post by Erni » Tue, 28 Oct 1997 04:00:00

> Hi!

> I'm trying to connect two computers via Direct Cable Connection
> (Win95). I want to make my own ECP cable.

> Can anybody please give me the pinout for the cable? I have 25-pin
> paralell ports on both computers.

> Thank you,
> Gary Hartman

====================
Gary,

You'll find what you need at:
http://www.tecno.demon.co.uk/dcc.html

I'd send it to you but that deprives the author of the acknowledgement
for their work. If you *can't* access the information, e-mail me and
I'll send it.

Ernie

1. LPV11 > Centronics cable or pinouts needed.

I know that they are out there.  I need at least TWO

LPV11 to Centronics cables.

Specifically, I need to be able to connect a standard parallel printer,
such as an HP IIP or an Epson FX80 to my Q-Bus system.  I'd prefer the
actual cables themselves, but I can make them, if necessary.

Let me know!

TT/MKE

--

800+535-5080 M-F 1200 - 2000 CT

2. looking for VB programmer

3. Help! Need LXY22 (Printer) cable pinouts!

4. How do I manage my users' permissions?

5. Help! Need LXY22 cable pinouts!

6. where is my outbox?

7. CGA monitor cable pinout required

8. Help needed with adsl modem/router

9. ISO: pinouts fot a color DECStation 3100 monitor cable

10. Wanted: printcap and cable pinout for DEC LA50-RA printer

11. uVAX-II Console SLU pinout wanted (or BCC08 cable wiring info)

12. Cable pinouts

13. Cable pinout for Best Ferrups UPS