Word Perfect 6.0 DOS Printer Drivers

Post by mike.echli » Tue, 08 Jul 1997 04:00:00

> I need to find printer drivers (*.prs) for a Tandy printer,
> specifically,
> a DMP 136.  All I have right now is a small library of Alps drivers in
> file called alps24.prs, which includes, of course, drivers for the
> Alps
> Allegro 24 printer.  I wish I knew where I got this driver in the
> first
> place, because now I need this Tandy driver.  Where can I find one?

Try the ibm graphics, it is 100% compatible.

1. help wanted: word perfect - printer trouble

The Problem:

  At SYSTEC we work with 'Word Perfect 6.0' in a company-
  computer-network. All documents are printed on a HP-Network-
  printer.
  The hardware works very fine. The printed document is like
  the picture you can see on the screen, IF you type AND print
  the document on your lokal pc. Whenever you save the document
  on the network and print it on another computer the page for-
  mat is not the wanted. There are different margins although
  you saved the value with the document.

  What is the reason for this chaos-printing? (printer-fonts,
  drivers, system configuration, graphic format?)

  Which parameters can solve our problem?

Thanks for all kinds of useful hints!

   Christian

|\/\/\/|        Christian Borgert
|      |
| (o)(o)        SYSTEC GmbH - Microprocessor System-Technologie
C      _)       Postfach 41 02 20 - 48066 Muenster
| ,____|        phone:    +49 2534 809-0
|   /           fax:      +49 2534 809-41

2. ip version 6 for testing on routers

3. MS Word Ver. 6.0 DOS

4. NT4.0, Mixed Case/Long filenames

5. convert from DecWrite to Microsoft Word/Word Perfect?

6. High Speed Internet in Vancouver

7. Need help with MS Word 4.1/printer drivers

8. Intranetware Demo Problems

9. Mac drivers for DOS printers

10. Wanted: OS/2.1 printer driver for DEC LPS20 Turbo Printer

11. CPT to PC/Word Perfect

12. Word Perfect and PC Tools

13. Help on a locked document in Word Perfect!