PC Magazine article wanted

Post by srghma » Fri, 29 May 1992 11:13:29

Can anyone help us? We would like to obtain a copy the article

    Exploring the EGA, part I, from PC Magazine, Vol 5 No 14, 1986

We have tried libraries all over New Zealand and Australia, and the British
Lending Library. None have this particular issue, although lots hold PC
Magazine. We have written to PC Magazine but got no reply.

Thanks,
  Mark Patterson
  David Robinson

  DSIR, New Zealand.

1. Great PC Magazine article

Look at

http://www8.zdnet.com/pcmag/issues/1616/pcmg0029.htm

One of the best Y2K articles I have seen so far, I think. It focuses on
PCs, explaining the possible problems. Still blames most of the problem on
programmers, but mentions that dd/mm/yy is not just used by computers and
programmers, but by everyone.

And it even says that not all the problems will be on 1/1/2000, but that
the problems are already surfacing.

I guess denial has ended :-)

Rob van Stee

2. sms fails to connect to site database

3. PC Magazine Articles?

4. HP 560c text missing or truncated

5. PC Week Magazine Articles

6. Tasks synchronization problem

7. PC Magazine's Jim Seymour Article

8. Dialogic Cards & TAPI

9. Computer nerds insight wanted for magazine article

10. _ FREE for YOU: Enjoy fresh articles from great magazines

11. CFP: Ergonomics in Design (magazine articles

12. "Interesting" Article in Money Magazine

13. Y2K article: Boston Globe magazine 12/7