test papers on IT skills

Post by Rohit N » Thu, 07 Aug 2003 20:29:24

Hi... i need test papers on various IT skills. multiple choice with 3 levels
of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me
where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any
sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance.

test papers on IT skills

Post by Wayne Woodruf » Fri, 08 Aug 2003 19:08:55

Quote:>Hi... i need test papers on various IT skills. multiple choice with 3 levels
>of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me
>where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any
>sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance.

Are you developing skills tests to decide the "level" of your
employees?  If so, be veeerrryyy careful.  Any inconsistiencies in
your testing (either the test or the admission of the test) might land
you in court for discrimination.  Same thing goes for testing
applicants.

test papers on IT skills

Post by Jon » Sat, 09 Aug 2003 07:17:40

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003 6:08:55 -0400, Wayne Woodruff wrote

>> Hi... i need test papers on various IT skills. multiple choice with 3
>> levels
>> of difficulty: beginner, intermediate and advanced. can anyone tell me
>> where i can get them made? or anyone who can help me with this? any
>> sites... any info will be helpful. thanks in advance.

> Are you developing skills tests to decide the "level" of your
> employees?  If so, be veeerrryyy careful.  Any inconsistiencies in
> your testing (either the test or the admission of the test) might land
> you in court for discrimination.  Same thing goes for testing
> applicants.

The original poster is in India. Discrimination law and
practice are a whole different kettle of fish there.

1. Skill testing software???

I'm trying to get information on software available that
tests skill levels on PC packages, such as WordPerfect
or Lotus.  I would especially like to hear from anyone
who has used such software: does it really work?

I would also like to get information on CBT/Training software
that teaches the same kinds of software packages.  I know
most applications now contain some kind of training/CBT or
"wizard" type help.

Any feedback, comments, or help would be appreciated.

Richard
---
. SLMR 2.1a . "Is that a real pancho or is that a Sears pancho?"

2. Need poster printer, color laser highquality

3. Looking for Student Computer Skills Test

4. Checkbook

5. Need DEC/DECwindows Skill Tests

6. I am busy

7. Banks world-wide travel in time to test Y2K skills

8. CVS - pserver problems

9. Doom: It’s a growth industry

10. Nasdaq says it’s ready for Y2K

11. Fred Moody: It’s Y1K All Over Again

12. Testing Computer Software Conference (TCS2001): Call for Papers